5 MUST HAVES for Every Guy's Gym Bag

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:47 am 
The Coach

The fitness industry brings in billions. People waste tons of money on useless shit thinking it will really help them achieve the results that they want in the gym. You’ll find all different types of crazy stuff in peoples gym bags.

I’ve complied a list of 5 different things that I feel are must have any guy’s bag who wants to get serious in the gym.

Check it out!

1. Fat Gripz

These things are possibly my favorite piece of equipment. One of the best ways to increase your overall strength is to have a strong grip. I love using these for farmers carries or waiter walks to really push my forearms to the max. I credit a lot of my strength to these.

2. Foam Roller

Nothing is worse than a sharp pain in your lower back when you’re about to get going on your squats. Keeping one of these in your gym bag is like having a personal masseuse on deck. If I start to feel some tightness anywhere in my body, I’ll just bust my foam roller out and work out the knot myself. A few minutes of rolling and I’m better than ever.

3. Compression Pants

I started using compression gear about 6 months ago and I don’t think I’ll ever go back to working out with out it. I just feel safer. I really like the Nike Hypercool‘s in particular because they keep practically all the sweat off of my leg and balls. As a guy who’s trying to get a good work out in with as little discomfort as possible, thats all I can ask for.

4. Chalk Balls

I use chalk almost every day in the gym. All the time. There is nothing worse than deadlifting and the bar slipping out of your hands. Or even worse, bench pressing and the bar slips. Chalk instantly dries up your sweat and lets you keep lifting without having to sacrifice grip strength. There is no sense in trying to act tough and not use it. Chalk can be your best friend in the gym.

5. Training Belt

I swear, my belt has saved my back more times than I can count. I don’t wear my belt all the time… But when I’m going for a new PR on deadlift or squat, I’ll throw it on and use it like “training wheels” until I feel comfortable with the weight… Then I’ll take it off. If you value you’re lower back more than 30 dollars, I suggest investing in one of these.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Make sure you wipe off the chalk afterwards.
I was sharing a resistance machine with a guy.. I did one set less to leave asap.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:57 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I was sharing a resistance machine with a guy.. I did one set less to leave asap.
LOL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:17 am 
The Coach

Quote:
I'll smear it under my eyes like war paint and then growl at you. #gym-timidation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:04 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
I'll smear it under my eyes like war paint and then growl at you. #gym-timidation
And I'll just sneeze on your face :twisted: #allergic-to-idiots

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

After gym, you guys should have some fruits to boost your energy, I highly recommend you try out dragon fruit https://wikihomenutrition.com/dragon-fr ... -benefits/. It is my key ingredient after doing exercises.