best way to lean body

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: best way to lean body
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

what is best way to lean body? please, post your own workout plans, tips for lean body, your diet ... everything.

your cardio and hiit experiences and tips...

thanks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

IMO this isn't the best place to ask for fitness/bodybuilding/sports advice, this is a PUA forum.

I workout with a coach since 2 weeks and we do a lot of quick strength training supersets with minimal resting time as cardio, it works great. A coach speeds up the process a lot especially for cardio.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

with all the research ive done in the past all the work its out of the gym it comes down to diet the ration is 70% diet and 30% gym

Have look at bodybuilding.com and fill out there survey and they will suggest you to a exercise program

Diet is pretty simple if you don't want to be an Adonis and be fit and healthy count your calories dont worry about meeting macros just watch what you eat and you should be fine.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sprinting is by far the most overlooked aspect. Sprinting burns far more calories than slogging (slow jogging) and will also build up your leg muscles hugely which in turn will increase your basal metabolic rate, meaning you'll burn more calories during the day just by existing. The evidence is ample but look no farther than a few pictures of Olympic sprinters, all have single digit body fat.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
what is best way to lean body? please, post your own workout plans, tips for lean body, your diet ... everything.

your cardio and hiit experiences and tips...

thanks
I've been working out for 12 years and I look like I'm on steroids even though I'm 100% natural so listen the fuck up because I know what I'm saying. I even have a book (I won't mention the name because I'm not advertising)

Eat every 3 hours. Minimum 30 G protein every meal.

Do ONLY hardcore workouts (bench press, squats, dead lifts, etc) because they provide you with huge testosterone increase.

Never fucking do cardio (Unless you like it). Weight lifting burns weight/calories off for days where as cardio is only for the time you do it. Do that math.

And lift super-heavy (3-5 reps) and sometimes 8-12 reps only.

Anyway I don't want to write another fucking book here so there you go. Most important thing is to eat every 3 hours equal sized meals.