Top Eye care Tips

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: Top Eye care Tips
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Eyes is the most soft part of the body and its very careful 0rgan and eye is the most attractive part of the beauty so we should have more care about eye.
1 Clean your eye.
2 save your eye from the sun.
3 don't stress on your eye.
4 cover your eye with sun glasses from dust.
5 eat green vegetables.

Post subject: Re: Top Eye care Tips
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

what you mean by soft? most attractive? did you made a study or something or it's just your mind?
cleaning eyes that sounds really basic hygiene. it's like saying you should take a bath.
save from the sun? how do you expect people to see then? because there's no way to save it from the sun. Even if you only live at night. There's still electromagnetic radiation coming from it.
what you mean don't stress? that's really vague.
what kind of sun glasses? there's an huge type of lens selection. some aren't even good for your eyes.
green vegetables? why green? why not other colour? which ones? do you have any scientific study to demonstrate that it is any good than just having an healthy diet?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Eyes are definitely very important to your appearance. Some people are born with the genetic advantage of light blue eyes which are clear favorites to women. However there are more factors than eye color alone that can make eyes attractive and there are many ways one can make very significant improvements to the appearance of their eyes.

The first two basic things that one should do to make their eyes look better involve the blood flow of the veins around them.

Red veins in the eyes and dark circles under the eyes are not very attractive and can hinder anyone's appearance. Not only just your eyes but what women think of your appearance as a whole can be negatively affected by these two.

Dark circles (or bags as they are often referred to as) are caused by the extra thin skin under your eyes making the blood vessels under your eyes more visible. These are blue and that gives the circles under the eyes their dark blue appearance. Genetics play a factor here but lack of sleep and stress do as well. When you are stressed or sleep deprived your body will increase cortisol production which will increase the volume of the blood in your body. So the veins and the blood vessels in your body get bigger to accommodate it. Now the larger blood vessels will become even more visible behind the thin skin under your eyes causing the dark circles under them.

Red veins in your eyes are also caused by more visible blood vessels. Just like Dark circles cortisol plays a major effect. Other common causes include smoking, drinking, eye strain from the computer screen and really anything that will irritate your eye.

Hope this answer helps.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Eyes is the most soft part of the body and its very careful 0rgan and eye is the most attractive part of the beauty so we should have more care about eye.
1 Clean your eye.
2 save your eye from the sun.
3 don't stress on your eye.
4 cover your eye with sun glasses from dust.
5 eat green vegetables.
I agree with your post.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

boil 1 cup salineand steep 1 tsp coriander seed for 15 min.
apply to
eyelids for eye infections
as an eyewash for eye strainand allergies
It works great and makes your eyes feel ahhhh.I like this better than anything that they have on the market

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Eyes are definitely very important to your appearance. Some people are born with the genetic advantage of light blue eyes which are clear favorites to women. However there are more factors than eye color alone that can make eyes attractive and there are many ways one can make very significant improvements to the appearance of their eyes.

The first two basic things that one should do to make their eyes look better involve the blood flow of the veins around them.

Red veins in the eyes and dark circles under the eyes are not very attractive and can hinder anyone's appearance. Not only just your eyes but what women think of your appearance as a whole can be negatively affected by these two.

Dark circles (or bags as they are often referred to as) are caused by the extra thin skin under your eyes making the blood vessels under your eyes more visible. These are blue and that gives the circles under the eyes their dark blue appearance. Genetics play a factor here but lack of sleep and stress do as well. When you are stressed or sleep deprived your body will increase cortisol production which will increase the volume of the blood in your body. So the veins and the blood vessels in your body get bigger to accommodate it. Now the larger blood vessels will become even more visible behind the thin skin under your eyes causing the dark circles under them.

Red veins in your eyes are also caused by more visible blood vessels. Just like Dark circles cortisol plays a major effect. Other common causes include smoking, drinking, eye strain from the computer screen and really anything that will irritate your eye.

Hope this answer helps.
I have thin skin underneath my eyes, which I absolutely hate.. You can see the veins there. I'm not sure what to do to alleviate this. Should I get some concealer just for this? Will a tan work (thin skin, I hear it's not healthy to really do this to thin skin)? It bothers me, some people comment on it, my last girlfriend never noticed it until I mentioned it one day. But, the fact is, it bothers -me- and if I'm conscious about it, it already affects my inner game.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hope this answer helps.
I have thin skin underneath my eyes, which I absolutely hate.. You can see the veins there. I'm not sure what to do to alleviate this. Should I get some concealer just for this? Will a tan work (thin skin, I hear it's not healthy to really do this to thin skin)? It bothers me, some people comment on it, my last girlfriend never noticed it until I mentioned it one day. But, the fact is, it bothers -me- and if I'm conscious about it, it already affects my inner game.
I'd recommend you see a doctor for your health concern.
It's not a health concern, though. It's just that I have thin skin. Like you can see the blue veins on some people and not on others.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Those are simply general healthcare tips and are pretty much common sense.

Most importantly from the aforementioned is wearing sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV rays. This decreases the risk of developing macular degeneration when you're older, which is an irreversible process leading to visual loss.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What are green vegetables that are good for eye health? Green beans can be an useful factor which helps with improve visual condition. They contain lutein and zeaxanthin, which can reduce stress on the inner eye areas. https://wikihomenutrition.com/green-bea ... -benefits/
Squash and carrot are beneficial, too.