youtube Fitness channel

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: youtube Fitness channel
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What's Up guys

I plan on starting a youtube fitness channel to help guide anyone who's looking to build a better body. While discovering PUA and the game , I also discover my love for fitness and nutrition! I am not the biggest guy at the gym but I have seen huge results. I gained these results by staying up late at night studying nutrition and muscle building and experimenting with different diets and workouts. I have also studied what body shape do women consider to be attractive and how to gain that physique. I want to start a channel in late September or early October. My channel will include my personal workout, my diet and products I use and I will be answering any questions emailed to me on my channel.

My reason for posting this is not to promote but to gain more knowledge. I am curious if any guys in here have experience with starting a youtube channel ? and can give me advice on how to promote and gain supporters ? Also do any of you have a theory on nutrition or body building that you would like to discuss ? and last do any of you guys have question for me about fitness ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You are doing an excellent job. Health and fitness should be given the utmost priority. My family members are very cautious about their health. Now everyone has adopted a wonder body challenge to keep themselves fit and healthy. And I think you are doing a fabulous job.