Penis Enlargment- L-arginine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, was reading the thread on Penis Enlargement. Unfortunately it is locked now.

But SofaKing and all others: You can increase your penis size! (at least temporarily)

I worked at GNC for a while and played sports which I had to take supplements for in order to be competitive. L-Arginine is a vasodialator, which means your veins open up and you get more blood flow and oxyegen to your muscles. Your penis is just another muscle, and a 'stiffy' is just trapped blood right... So using any type of vasodialator will increase the blood flow to your penis, and thus make it 'bigger'.

Lots of protein supplements, preworkout supplements, or even multivitamins have L-Arginine in them. You can also get L-arginine by itself. When I used to take pre-workout supplements, (NO-Xplode, Superpump, BlackPowder, and who knows what is current right now) I had a long distance gf. Started taking SuperPump250, saw her after a month or so, and she commented on how much bigger I had gotten, yay for ego!

Anyway, there are lots of things that help with increased blood flow, and lots of things that constrict blood flow. From tobacco (it is a vasoconstrictor- which is why it's bad for your heart) to just being healthier. But I know L-arginine is an amino acid specifically designed to increase blood flow and oxygen to your muscles.

-Beta Carotene works in a similar way. If you do take pre-workout supplements, please be careful! They are loaded with stuff to increase focus and can cause anxiety/depression in some people, and make others feel like gods. Plus I heard some of the same compounds in meth were used in one of them. I don't use them anymore.

Hope this is useful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 am 
Dedicated Member

yeah it works when done infrequently add yohimbe to it "if its still legal" but if you use it everyday the effects wont be as dramatic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm astonished that such a topic exists on a quality forum like this. The size of your dick doesn't matter shit as long as it's at least 8-10 centimetres. I can't believe someone doesn't reach that. Since the sensitive part of the vagina is just 7-9 centimetres it just doesn't matter. If a woman is attracted to you so much that she's to have sex with you, then she won't give a fuck about the size of your cock. Yeah I know there are women who like to be thrusted through with an enormous cock but remember there are also many who just don't like that. This only means that you two simply don't match and that's all it's nothing you should blame yourself on or try changing it with wierd and totally unhealthy or even illegal things.... That's desperate and won't help you not even a little bit anyways.

Last edited by MynameisFisher on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

:lol: what can i say :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes, because I want to risk permanently damaging the most important part of me to irrelevantly improve it. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm astonished that such a topic exists on a quality forum like this. The size of your dick doesn't matter shit as long as it's at least 8-10 centimetres. I can't believe someone doesn't reach that. Since the sensitive part of the vagina is just 7-9 centimetres it just doesn't matter. If a woman is attracted to you so much that she's to have sex with you, then she won't give a fuck about the size of your cock. Yeah I know there are women who like to be thrusted through with an enormous cock but remember there are also many who just don't like that. This only means that you two simply don't match and that's all it's nothing you should blame yourself on or try changing it with wierd and totally unhealthy or even illegal things.... That's desperate and won't help you not even a little bit anyways.
Actually studies have been done :lol: (always...somehow) and It was something like even though 2/3's of women said it doesn't matter...almost 80%!!! said it was a very attractvie quality in a man!

I just want to make a 'small' point, penis enlargement is not really physically possible through medicine as your full size is based on erousal and can only go so big lol

Anway keep it up :lol:

"Do I look like a gentleman to you in this shirt and these pants?"

"I know you from some place."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm not going in to the topic of penises, but I will comment on L-Arginine. I have read studies that taking it in conjunction with Ornathine lowers blood pressure, promotes faster healing of injuries and decreases hypertension. AND, some studies show it can promote muscle growth by up to 10%! I know this is not as impressive as some supplement claims stating they will increase your strength by 300% in one day, but this actually works. As a personal trainer I'm always trying to find natural methods for increasing health and strength, arginine happens to be one of the good ones. One quick comment on penis size: L-Arginine will not make it "grow", however it will make it harder and make you more prone to erections, as well as creating larger ejaculations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I'm not going in to the topic of penises, but I will comment on L-Arginine. I have read studies that taking it in conjunction with Ornathine lowers blood pressure, promotes faster healing of injuries and decreases hypertension. AND, some studies show it can promote muscle growth by up to 10%! I know this is not as impressive as some supplement claims stating they will increase your strength by 300% in one day, but this actually works. As a personal trainer I'm always trying to find natural methods for increasing health and strength, arginine happens to be one of the good ones. One quick comment on penis size: L-Arginine will not make it "grow", however it will make it harder and make you more prone to erections, as well as creating larger ejaculations.
Of course. Arginine is one of the 20 amino-acids, used by ribosomes in the body to create proteins. "L" means it is the L conformation of it. It is useful and essential. Food which contains protein contains arginine as well. But taking more than neccessary is unhealthy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/men-health/ways-to-increase-penis-size-permanently-and-safely/
that amazing

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Of course. Arginine is one of the 20 amino-acids, used by ribosomes in the body to create proteins. "L" means it is the L conformation of it. It is useful and essential. Food which contains protein contains arginine as well. But taking more than neccessary is unhealthy.
So if you're already eating enough protein is there still a benefit to the L-Arginine?

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
So if you're already eating enough protein is there still a benefit to the L-Arginine?
Kinda depends on you. I don't think most people see a major benefit to it, but it's often depleted in endurance athletes.
Quote:
I'm astonished that such a topic exists on a quality forum like this. The size of your dick doesn't matter shit as long as it's at least 8-10 centimetres.
Uh, no. Coping much.
Quote:
If a woman is attracted to you so much that she's to have sex with you, then she won't give a fuck about the size of your cock.
Having a little dick is like being 5'4". It may not relegate you to a life of celibacy, but it's a major disadvantage.
I've had many girls tell me they either didn't sleep with a guy, or didn't sleep with him again, because his cock was too small.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just try Manix Extreme to get the solution for your small or tinny penis. Before buying manix extreme you can read complete reviews.
http://thestallionlifestyle.com/manix-e ... ment-pill/