I have man boobs

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject: I have man boobs
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

They are not big like a woman's, and I am not a big chubby guy. But my nipples show through a lot of my shirts and from the side my chest looks kind of big. I just started my job, and its on call and only when there is snow that stays for periods of time, so I cant really afford a gym membership right now.

How big of an issue is this and what can I do given my circumstances to get rid of them?

Post subject: Re: I have man boobs
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Get 15s or 20s and work on toning up? A lot of guys have moobs, it's all a matter of toning up and losing weight. If you're skinny you just gotta tone up.

Do push ups, they help with your chest area too I believe.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm in a similar situation as you. I've had them all my life and has made taking my shirt off and changing in front of others a big deal for me all growing up.
However, you can change that!
I've recently started going back to the gym for the past 2 months. Doing a combination of cardio/weights/dieting have helped a ton.
First of all you're going to start having to watch what you eat. Cut down on the junk foods and sodas.
Next start with some cardio exercises. This can be thread mil, rowing machine,biking, etc. You have to move.
Next start on the free weights. Bench presses help a ton getting your chest into shape. Also pull ups, push ups, and pull downs. You want to work both your front and back. This will keep you from becoming loop sided.
I still have a ways to go myself, but I'm slowing melting them away.
Remember, the only one that should have the boobs in any relationship is the woman!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

could be gyno but i doubt it. You need to lose body fat you cannot spot reduce so get working out and i'll assure you it will go.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

They used to call me P-niddy as in puffy nipples. I had the same "issue", its really easy to get rid of. Go to the gym. Once your get your chest muscles growing they go away. If you don't know where to start with gym work. Go to bodybuilding.com and look up kris gethin's 12 week transformation. He breaks everything down for you, for every day, even made a movie/documentary for every day he went to the gym using this program, so you can see him personally transform from 230lbs to like 190 or whatever it was over 12 weeks. You don't have to follow these programs to the T to get results, but being consistent is essential. Nor is following his supplement guide a necessity. really recommend it to anyone beginner or advanced.

if you can't afford the gym do pushups. Best way i find is to try and do 20 pushups every 2 hours of the day (or whatever you can do starting out). Once they become easier add more pushups. however if you ONLY do pushups you're shoulders are going to get pulled forward and you're going to look like you have a hunched back. So you need to also balance out pushups with the opposite motion which is a pulling motion. This can either be pull ups or something similar.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have a friend who is poor milk, we often joke that she opened, some men bigger than your chest. She also said not to be outdone, chest uneven why peace to the world. Haha, I admire her optimistic thoughts. ------

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

try to loose some body fat then it will look really good. this is actually nothing. there is gained fat and that's why this is seems like that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The only solution is to lose body overall body fat.

Abdominal and chest fat is the last to go away. In other words, you need to drop to around 12-14% before man boobs are nonexistent. This will take a long time if they are bad enough to see thru your shirt.