Tweaking Waterbury Method

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So to anyone who's seriously into weight lifting/bodybuilding (and even if you're not) have you tried the Waterbury Method? https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/waterbury-method Absolutely love the layout of this program and have followed it to a T in the past. Really can't recommend it enough to folks who haven't tried it. I'm getting some time off work and love the idea of pursuing some serious body composition and strength goals. Big fan of the Waterbury program but my issue with it this go around is that it doesn't include the deadlift, which in my opinion is the best core workout there is.

Now for all you serious lifters out there, I'm wondering. How would you tweak this program to include the deadlift as one of the main lifts?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Also interesting video about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZTJmdOUX5k

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Its great post and help me a lot. please keep continue posting articles on your great site.
free gift cards generator and free gift code generator