Exercise/Nutrition/Supplementation - Ask OTIS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:27 am 

the information on the original post is great, if the post continues to tangent it will be removed as a sticky.

Lets stick to the topics of health, fitness and diet, if the subject of performance enhancers needs to be addressed please do so in an unbiased, fact based manner.

encouraging drug use or talking about doing drugs is against the rules, if the topic is handled in an educational manner it's not a problem.

I recommend any questions regarding performance enhancers to be addressed to myself or OTIS via PM

"J, I guess yer so amazing in bed you send the girls into a transcendent state where they realize their own mortality and are shaken by the realization that their presence bears little impact on the universe, or they just realized they hate you"
-DJ_Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: sexyman6980
I've been telling Otis they are dangerous for months now. He always comes back with his meathead (bodybuilder) philosophy that they don't do damage. Perhaps I'm just "beating a dead horse" by still mentioning it for the safety of younger readers. I apologize for caring about others...

20 Minute Phone Coaching Session with The Venusian Arts! http://bit.ly/15iipY0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:45 pm 

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooving on.....

"J, I guess yer so amazing in bed you send the girls into a transcendent state where they realize their own mortality and are shaken by the realization that their presence bears little impact on the universe, or they just realized they hate you"
-DJ_Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I've been telling Otis they are dangerous for months now. He always comes back with his meathead (bodybuilder) philosophy that they don't do damage. Perhaps I'm just "beating a dead horse" by still mentioning it for the safety of younger readers. I apologize for caring about others...
You're an ignorant bigot. There is nothing that can be said to change your mind regarding the matter. And fuck off with the meat head stereotype, I know tons of bodybuilders who are more intelligent than you are, clearly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very comprehensive.

Would have to disagree with your suggested carb intake though. i am a 220 lb male and dont eat anywhere close to 350 grams of carbs. bulk or no bulk unless the person is a marathon runner that kind of a surplus would result in fat gain. significant fat gain over time at that. unless one is looking to stand on stage at some point 1 gram per lb would grow muscle and keep fat gain much lower

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very comprehensive.

Would have to disagree with your suggested carb intake though. i am a 220 lb male and dont eat anywhere close to 350 grams of carbs. bulk or no bulk unless the person is a marathon runner that kind of a surplus would result in fat gain. significant fat gain over time at that. unless one is looking to stand on stage at some point 1 gram per lb would grow muscle and keep fat gain much lower

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A lot of great stuff in the first post.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Awesome post.. It having almost all information.
Thanks