I think I have become a social robot.. Help!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Question: My question is, after I become fully normal again, can I get back into sarging mode and improve my skillset massively in my goal to become a dating coach while still having a normal life and being able to interact with people normally? (also last sentence of this blog)

Hi, I have been in the 'seduction' community for three years now and have encountered some problems.

three years ago when I was 17, I was extremely insecure and introverted in high school. Other than being a super nerd and spending all my time studying, in the remaining time I used computer games as a method to escape reality in my spare time. I even punished myself from having social time when I thought I was slacking off on work and despite being this super nerd with extremely low self-esteem, I had a huge huge ego because in my own eyes I was living up to the society's ideals to the best, including being a super great Christian boy who would have lived a virgin for the rest of his life (unforunately, after three years of self-help, I still am a virgin).

Anyhow, since after turning 19 up here in Vancouver, I've hit to clubs three to four times a week and have done roughly 2500 approaches since joining the Vancouver lair (unfortunately I got booted out after trying to form a new lair, lol, but took a workshop with some local vancouver dating coaches (they're good too and focus on natural game as well, kinda similar to RSD tho not exactly the same) and have posted on their private forum for a while.

The problem was, I thought because I never got into the Mystery Method, nor used any routines (I'm guilty of using The Cube, and other games from Annihilation method but in the beginning, I was soo socially inept that when I saw Mystery's 5 dvd course, and learned about the routines, I couldn't even comprehend them and forgoed learning them due to being too insecure) I would never become a social robot. Unfortunately, I found out I was wrong and was in fact micromanaging things everywhere. I thought guys in classroom situations were amoging me. The more I got better at sarging in the clubs and in the mall (I also happen to be an approach machine and usually do aorund 25 approaches every single night I'm out) the more my work and classroom situations worsened. I spent zero time creating a social circle and spent every single spare minute sarging. Even in college classroom situations, if there was a girl in class, I would go approach her, and then since I don't get much social proof from the classroom since I don't spend any time on it building a social circle, she would kinda lose interest after initial attraction.

My mentor told me that I should get away from all pua stuff and focus on learning how to interact with 'chodes' normally and that once I'm able to do that, that my game will skyrocket. Well, that's precisely what I've been doing for three weeks and I learned a lot so far about how guys normally interact. In fact, this was the first time I had spent any time in a social circle getting to know guys normally since I was last being bullied around and pushed around by everybody when I was in high school. Initially, I hated my mentor for making me do this and really thought about just continuing to sarge while still having problems in classrooms and at work (after having approach and gotten rejected in these situations/or I overqualified myself to the hbs in class, which is really easy to do, and now I'm intimidating everyone and even offended the professor and perhaps the supervisor at work too). The only reason why I continued and stuck with the plan was because I had a massive cold that put me out for a whole month and I couldn't go sarging. And I used to listen to dating material such as blueprint decoded, david deangelo stuff, 24/7 whenever I was commuting and I've been doing that literally for three years and I think that overprogrammed my brain from seeing the world as it really is rather than just taking the advice and comparing to real life experience. I've watched every single David Deangelo dvd three times over, watched blueprint decoded three times over, and if you multiply even just all that by five times, I sitll probably have done more textbook studying than that. I also read like almost a 100 books that David D recommended (which actually helped my English get better, lol)

Now that I've spent some time getting normal again. I'm wondering if after I become normal, if I start sarging again, then I'll revert back to my old ways. I really want to become one of the world's best puas and work as an executive coach myself but this being normal thing was so damn counter-intutive and so seemingly counter-productive at first, I was even going through an identity crisis this past few weeks because my identity depended on the high status responses I was getting when I was in-field. I was so much self-deciving myself with all this dating material that not listening to them felt like quitting smoking for a pack a day to cold turkey. And I think I had turned into this superjerk in some situations, and in others, was overanalyzing everything what other people were doing as if they were trying to amog me or game me. I used to be kind, caring, and nice, but I got rid of all that as well. Unfortunately, having bad logistics, and not taking advantages of any social circle lays (which are much easier) and focusing too much on just cold approaching and trying to get better, I have not been able to get laid and am considering a hooker to get rid of my v-card.

I think the reason I had become such a social robot was because I never had the normal experience normal people take for granted of obtaining while going through high school and I was misinterpreting some of the dating advices I was getting becaues I had a lack of real life experiences to compare it with.

I'm still insecure about whether I'm completely normal or not, other than just recently coming to realization of jus thow abnormal I actually was. Like judging people solely by their social skillset or extrinsic beauty and whether or not they'll help me improve my game, always living in the future and thinking about how I'll be when my game is at the next level.

Actually, I felt like going crazy becaues I couldn't sarge because of my cold and becaues I thought all the dorm room guys I was living with were amoging me back becaues I had initially amoged them, but I'm actually realizing that people in general are nice and easy to hang around with. I still hadn't had a single female friend even tho I had tons of girls attracted to me. I even forgoed the opportunity of getting laid because I wanted to go out and sarge.

I think that had I had the money or had somewhat of a greater success that at this point I'd be getting tired of having meaningless lays and thinking about getting a relationship. But unfortunately, that wasn't the case scenario.

My question is, after I become fully normal again, can I get back into sarging mode and improve my skillset massively in my goal to become a dating coach while still having a normal life and being able to interact with people normally?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You may in fact be a social robot, but you are not a functional one or you would be getting laid. While learning the game, you reprogram your brain to ignore your feelings while approaching and ignore your natural instincts to be nice to people. Your natural instincts will never go away because they are pre programmed into our brain for survival. After internalizing a lot of methods to approach and whatnot, you will become on autopilot to just do what you have learned through these systems to increase your chance of getting laid.(replicate) If I were in your shoes, I would focus on getting results out of my game, before throwing it all away because you AMOGed some dorm mates. Once you have become really addept at the game, you can back off of it into your natural game. Your natuaral game will still allow you to be in all around good and friendly guy to people whilst still being Alpha and seductive to women. Sometimes new puas get the materials and then do a full throttle 180 with their behaviour. Instead of just being confident, they become narcissist. Instead of being nice, they become assholes. They tend to over adjust this newfound information thinking it will help them. Stay with the fundamentals of gaming, but tone it down a little bit. Make small adjustments as necessary...SUB-ZERO