Dancing...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Dancing...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A lot of guys seem to have a problem when it comes to dancing. I am still one of them, but there may be some help for us. Youtube can teach you to do just about anything you want to and are willing to learn. I have had moderate success with dance tutorial videos from youtube (I say moderate because I am so white I am actually clear!). The ones that seem to work best for me are by clubdancelessons. There are many others though that may help. Just try to learn something simple and basic. Make sure that it is on beat with the music. Even if you only know 1 or2 moves, the sheer fact that you are on the dance floor having a good time with it is DHV. Hope this helps someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'd also say go to a proper dance class such as a salsa one.

I found it gave me some basic rhythm and more confidence when it came to dancing. :)

PLUS on day-dates it allows you to bust out the "Ever gone *salsa/tango/whatever dancing*?"
If she says no, you can smile and say "Time for your first lesson".
If she has, randomly start dancing with her.

Gives great opportunities for kino.

Dro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i have never thought about the videos! last night was one of my first nights out to a club and i felt so hindered it was unbelievable, i started dancing with one girl and couldn't keep up so i had to eject so fast! a little bit of anxiety got the best of me. but great idea!

-Patience

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just say "I don't do dancing, it doesn't look good with me." and usually they will try to convince me or simply drag me to the dance floor. Which again leads to them seeing my painfully horrible dance skills.

It's a vicious circle really! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Going for dance classes has been one of the best things I could do for being a PUA. Ballroom classes are generally full of wealthy older women, and knowing how to dance really pulls chicks from everywhere. It's a most glorious way to casually get into Kino too!! I chose a reputable dance company and am very satisfied. My two left feet are sorted, my posture is vastly improved and I'm getting more babes than ever because I can do a few moves on the dance floor! It was a worthwile investment and not as hard as I anticipated!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Tucked away in some part of your town or city is a dance class full of HB9s HB10s.
It won't necessarily be in a purpose built academy it could just be an attic room for hire advertised by an A5 ad on a noticeboard, but full of women stretching up.

I have Day 2'd a hot blonde all by suggesting we try a Dance Class at a club she wasn't aware of that did street dancing.

Alternatively if its just for your living room practice "Darrens Dance Grooves" DVD the cherographer for Britney Spears etc has a step by step video.