Feeling like crap....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: jrtulo
Ok bro listen depression sucks and w/e your depressed about is prolly for good reason.. But dude look around we are all guys going through the same drama "girls, women,females alike." Pua was developed for guys like us to become better in life.. I got into this becuz I was getting girls but gettin my heart shattered afterwards. Now.. Heh now iv been in this game since august of 07 and I couldn't be happier.. So my advice to you bro is to listen to music that has a lot of energy call up some friends.. Go to the mall and open as many sets as you can.. Even if its just a hi or hey how are you.. Sum ppl will reply and sum won't but at the end of the day you met new ppl you had fun with sum friends and you will realize that life may have its up and downs but it end eventually so we might as well live it to the fullest while we can..

I was depressed just a few days ago.. And all the shit I just said to do I did yesterday and well my depression is gone and I made some new friends even got invited to a big birthday bash 2morrow night.. So you never know what's out there bro until you open the door and take that first step..

Good luck with your game bro..

www.seductiontuition.com
www.pickupguide.com
www.seductionbase.com
www.venusianlife.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I read a story somewhere about a man who owned a grocery store. And, despite the fact he'd been robbed twice and shot one of those times, he always had a smile on his face. One day some one asked him how he was always so happy. He said: "Every morning when I get up I say to myself 'today I have a choice. I can either be happy or unhappy. Ask anyone 'would you rather be happy or unhappy?' they of course say 'happy'. It's the only logical answer. After all who'd want to be unhappy? So I choose to be happy, because I am not a fool and it would be foolish to begin the day unhappy"
I've struggled with depression for many years, and people who don't have it, don't understand. But I use that story to help me out of it. I allow myself to be down for a while, I think to try to never be unhappy is like trying to carry water in a colander, it eventually will leak out.
Allow yourself moments to be sad, but set a limit on it. I allow myself enough time to "get it out of my system" then i say,
"ok now I'm no longer sad, I'm just wallowing. And wallowing is foolish, when I've allowed myself time to let it flow it's course. Now, I have a choice, keep wallowing, or get happy, which would i rather be?"
Then I start trying to change my behaviors that are contributing to my wallowing (staying home, not calling friends, not having fun, or watching something funny, etc.) And I start finding fun things to do. This is a bit of a over simplified version, but I hope I can convey my point.
Sadness is sometimes necessary, so that it doesn't build up (like punching a punching bag to get out frustration so it doesn't build). Let it out, then reign it in. Know what I mean?