Easy Passive Income.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Easy Passive Income.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:35 pm 
King Among Mortals

Who has some fairly simple passive income ideas? PM them if you don't want to post them here.

Post subject: Re: Easy Passive Income.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:11 am 
Black Belt

Pimpin'

Whorin'

Gangbangin'

Hope that helps.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Passive income:

- Write an e-book or create some other type of media on a subject you're expert on.
- Publish your work on Amazon KDP
- Make an account on Freelancer.com and hire some indian guys for dirt cheap to write kick-ass reviews of your product.
- Visit the Black Hat World forum and get some affiliates to promote your product on a commission basis.
- Have some patience while it all comes together.
- $$$

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

automated coppying succesful forex treaders. Trying now for a month with 100 eur. If those things go well, I might increase the amounts.

Buying property and renting.

Buying land and renting. Doign this also. this is biggest part of my portfolio.

Investing into p2p loans. Trying few montsh with 100 eur account. If that goes well, planning to increse. So far its going ok, people are returning money they borroved.

Also remember that those methods are risky. So its best to diverify risk. Probably put more money into less risky things, and less money into more risky things. Like land is less risky. Thats why the return is also very low from land.

Also I reccoment reading or listening this book:

https://www.amazon.com/Rich-Dad-Poor-Te ... 1612680011

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
automated coppying succesful forex treaders. Trying now for a month with 100 eur. If those things go well, I might increase the amounts.
Care to elaborate on this? How do I copy those guys?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Care to elaborate on this? How do I copy those guys?
there are sites like copyfx.com and similar.

I have deposited 100 euros, at first he was doing fine. But later he decided to change strategy and try riskier. He wrote in forum that he is about to change, but I did not read the forums, because was never posting.

And with his new risky strategy he started losing. Lost about 50 eur. So I stopped copying him.

Need to be very careful with those. Even if they do good for few months, they can change strategy.

And need to read what they are writing if they are. I could have stopped copying him earlier once he announced that he will start to use more risky strategy.

But now I have to accept the loss.

And now I am bit lazy to find new ones, plus I am very motivated to try trading myself. Still learning on demo account. I try now to use strategy like dailypriceaction uses. It feels like it is working. He writes articles when to enter trade, when to take profit.

On one hand it kind of does not make sens - because he does not care about economy news, he just cares about technical trading. On the other hand - if most of traders care about technical trading and they see same charts, you might predict what they are doing - you are not longer trading against the news but you are trading against other technical traders. For example if they see some trend line support, they buy. But if that that support is broken - candle closed lower than that support - everybody starts to sell, price moves down. Which is illogical if you think about economy news. But it is logical if you think what other traders are doing.

So trying this and will see if I can do profit on demo first :)

Yea, but this is not passive anymore. Maybe not as active - you still open positions and you are free for some time, you can go back to review them in the evenining. THen next morning and so on and do something else in between.