Room decoration

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Room decoration
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys.

It's been a long time since the last time i posted in this Forum und it's feels good to be back.

I would like your opinion on something:

I am a student and i am renting a room in a student dorm. The room is a little small (9m²) l, but cheap, and at the time that I moved in (1 year ago) , I didn't have a job so it was the best one I could afford.
The thing is I bought a loftbed, in order to make more space. I also have a sofa bed. The loft bed is relatively stable but not stable enough to have sex on it. That means that until now I had sex (with my ex) on the sofa or on the floor.

The thing is now that i am singe, I feel uncomfortable bringing girls home, because I am worried that they are going to find my room with the loft bed uncool. I had sex with 3 girls after my breakup but always in their place.

What do you think about that?? Should I change the loftbed with a normal bed? or I am overreacting? How about when I just remove the loftbed und use the Sofa as a bed?

Thank you in advance:)

Post subject: Re: Room decoration
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

The thing is now that i am single, I feel uncomfortable bringing girls home, because I am worried that they are going to find my room with the loft bed uncool. I had sex with 3 girls after my breakup but always in their place.

Sometimes, things are only a problem when you make them in your head. You have proof that your loftbed stability doesn't really matter when it comes to sex... sooooo.....

It's nice to have a real bed, but not essential.

Post subject: Re: Room decoration
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Keep the room clean and let her be the decoration. I know that sounds horrible but what I mean by it is that your attention SHOULD be on her, not the decoration options in your dorm.