Any facebook/instagram dhv groups?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone got a dhv group for instagram of facebook?
I'm intrested in joining one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Let's get one going

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't really get the point of it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

We don't have to create a group. Im down for following each other on insta and throwing some likes around back and forth.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

We don't have to create a group. Im down for following each other on insta and throwing some likes around back and forth.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

There are much better ways to build social proof on Instagram. This has been a pet project of mine for a while and has gotten me laid a fair few times. I'll be writing up some articles on it soon, but for now here's one of my best tips:

First figure out what your archetype is. You could be a musician or an athlete or a hippie or whatever. Figure out what best describes you. Then look for girls who are into the same things as you. Social proof from girls is much better than social proof from guys in the comments. Then start searching for hashtags that girls with similar interests as you are likely to post. #rockergirl, #fitgirl, #hippiegirl, etc. Look at the first few pictures and see if they match the kind of girls you're looking for. If it's a good match, just go through a bunch of pictures under that hashtag and like them as fast as you can. Lots of girls will see that you liked their picture, check out your pictures, and like/comment/follow in return.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just fake it. Make a fake account...make it a hot chick. Then just have "her" comment on your pics. "Oh wow, I remember that night!". Make 4 or 5 accounts.

You're welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Just fake it. Make a fake account...make it a hot chick. Then just have "her" comment on your pics. "Oh wow, I remember that night!". Make 4 or 5 accounts.

You're welcome.
Might be able to do that on Instagram, but making fake accounts on facebook has gotten damn difficult. You basically need a new phone number to link to every new account.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Interested in joining a group myself, if any for facebook :)

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

I could see this being useful at entry point with a stranger, but not much after that.

I'm not familiar with instagram at all, I have an account but don't post anything to it. The younger generations are really addicted to it - spaming selfies and trying to make their life look so magical. Honestly I don't care to look at other's lives all that much, I'm too busy with my own.

Has anyone really tested if it helps at all? I feel like you could have the best instagram in the world but if you suck in person it's not going to matter.