Noticeable differences when always dressing up?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:18 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
To me, "dressing up" means embodying the style that's commonly seen in GQ magazines. I can dress the look, but i only do it on special occasions (yeah, im kinda low maintenance when it comes to looks).

But for the guys who do dress up on a daily basis, do you guys notice any differences when sarging out in the field when dressed like a GQ model compared to just dressing average?

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Gentlemen, as impressive as you can be, it may seem difficult to compete with the tall, buff hunk from the gym to catch the eye of a special someone. But men, do realize one thing, you shape your own appearance. If you think packing up 50 pounds of muscles and chugging down protein shakes is not your forte, worry not. We are here to get you the insight on how to beat the 6-pack bias and sweep the lady of your dreams off her feet. Even if it the goal is not impressing someone, dressing to the tens has never been a disadvantage for anybody.

MOD NOTICE - LINK REMOVED. READ THE FORUM RULES!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Instant results, more eye contact girls trying to get your eye contact. Example, im chillin talking to some guys i look over girls eye fucking me looking right into my eyes. As soon as I walk into a venue,some location girls looking my direction as I walk through the club checking me out up and down.

I do use some-what of the pea cocking theory, not like mystery or a lot of those guys they go all out insane, mines more of really nice colors girls love, baby blue, white , reds

Always a nice pair of shoes, girls pay attention to this and when you got a nice pair of shoes you will just literally watch girls check you out from toe to head or head to toe. looking you all up and down, just like how most guys check out girls, but you got girls checking you out like that dammmmm you go you pimp you.

happy hunting.