Sales

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Sales
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Anyone in sales? Have you applied PUA techniques? What do you sell? How is it working?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 am 

connecting and cold reading your customer and your girl are basically the same...except your selling your penis lol

"J, I guess yer so amazing in bed you send the girls into a transcendent state where they realize their own mortality and are shaken by the realization that their presence bears little impact on the universe, or they just realized they hate you"
-DJ_Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I sell, it doesn't matter what tho...

the two are intertwined, you can use your sales techniques in pu and pu techniques in sales...

pu techniques that work in sales:
Projecting Confidence
Framing
Body language, both getting yours right and reading theirs
Closing (obviously)

that's just a start...

"the more i practice the fuckier i get"
smashy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I am a salesman for a living. Just like meeting girls, its all a numbers game. The more sarges you go on the better youll do in the long run. Same with sales. The more people you talk to the better chance you will have of making a sale. The best salesman out there never let rejection stop them. As long as you keep going out and working on either women or selling you will always find a yes somewhere. It's like that study they did at harvard a while back. A man would walk up to 100 women and just say "will you go home with me tonight". That is all he said. Eventually someone says yes. Your confidence will grow as long as you keep going out and focussing on the goal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 pm 
Post of the month winner!

Strategically speaking, Sales, nor pu is a numbers game. We call it a 'numbers game' only to help us remain focused. If we fail, "We'll get the next one . . ." Hey, I realize this but I'm not going to stand there using poor strategy hoping that I make a sale on the 100th call.

Sales is about demonstrating/raising/providing perceived value for your product/service. It's the same with PU. A lot of guys around here get hung up on the whole value thing but . . . it's mostly because they don't know or understand the definition of value.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 pm 

Quote:
Strategically speaking, Sales, nor pu is a numbers game. We call it a 'numbers game' only to help us remain focused. If we fail, "We'll get the next one . . ." Hey, I realize this but I'm not going to stand there using poor strategy hoping that I make a sale on the 100th call.

Sales is about demonstrating/raising/providing perceived value for your product/service. It's the same with PU. A lot of guys around here get hung up on the whole value thing but . . . it's mostly because they don't know or understand the definition of value.

^^ High five!

"J, I guess yer so amazing in bed you send the girls into a transcendent state where they realize their own mortality and are shaken by the realization that their presence bears little impact on the universe, or they just realized they hate you"
-DJ_Z

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I like this sales thread, really relevant i reckon...

two important things in sales are establishing customer (woman's) needs and buying criteria:

So:

Needs
find out what she is looking for: no point in looking like you want a relationship when she wants a fuck buddy and vica versa
If she has no current needs then you create one:

Buying criteria, finding out what is important to her (looks, humour, money, muscles, car) and then bigging up these attributes about yourself (subtly), or making them actually irellevant to her if you don't have them.

Remember: Telling isn't selling, you need to be asking questions: to find out about what she wants, and to make her think that you are interested in her as a woman, not just trying to ram your product down her throat (pun intended)

ALSO remember: ABC - Always be closing...

(the good news is you're fired!! :) who gets that?)

smashy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

all you need is a good personality, i find that's something a large number of people lack in sales. I don't enjoy boring sales associates regardless if i'm buying a coffee or at nordstroms getting clothes. I find the people who are the nicest/funniest/most engaging are the ones i remember even months after not seeing them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

the way i see it we are talking more about proper sales, ie direct sales, rather than customer assistants at either a coffee or clothes shop...

smashy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is an interesting thread and something I myself had thought on in the past more than a few times. The asking questions is SO right on. You need to find out what the person needs, then find a way that you fill this need. All of this has to be done without really being detected though cause people will be put off FAST if they feel manipulated or if they're being "sold" something. The better you can create rapport the more sucessful you'll be so that also has to do with what the guy said about having a good personality. People that are percieved as having a good personality just naturally have an ease with that, but it CAN be taught. I've also noticed a lot of NLP concepts in training, creating the illusion of choice and anchoring especially so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I haven't met anyone who is involved in sailing and who can be proud to be honest, sincere and nice. Though i wanna trust you that such people exist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:33 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
ALSO remember: ABC - Always be closing...

(the good news is you're fired!! :) who gets that?)
glengarry glenross lol this game also takes BRASS BALLS...

I sell cars and I will tell you... the guys who are more successful with selling cars... tend to be better with women. the first thing i remember being told when i started selling cars by my manager was "selling cars is exactly like picking up a girl at a bar... you gotta get em to like you first before you can even think about fucking them"..... and you know what? It's 100% true. Body language. The way you dress. The way you talk. Eye contact. It all comes to play... and in the end... you are selling yourself! People can buy a car anywhere and get a damn good deal in todays world from anyone (autotrader.com=plentyoffish for example... girls can get it where ever they want...) YOU need to portray why YOU are the best and not seem needy at the same time... cause once you start begging for a sale... your probably not making much money (or you're not getting what you set out for!!)

being in sales is a GREAT way to meet new people... enjoy it. its alot of fun and will give you good practice approaching people and talking to people... plus it makes your day game SOLID. When theres a cute girl who wants to buy something it gonna be programmed in you to spit some game without looking like you are hitting on her!

Good luck bro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 pm 
The Coach

also... you will learn 1. you dont get anything you dont ask for. 2. dont ASK the customer what they WANT to do next... just do it. get in the car and go on the test drive. say "follow me" and walk to your office and dont look back... (dont ask the girl if she wants to kiss you or wants to hold your hand... JUST FUCKING DO IT!)

Act like boss.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:14 pm 
Post of the month winner!

Quote:
also... you will learn 1. you dont get anything you dont ask for. 2. dont ASK the customer what they WANT to do next... just do it. get in the car and go on the test drive. say "follow me" and walk to your office and dont look back... (dont ask the girl if she wants to kiss you or wants to hold your hand... JUST FUCKING DO IT!)

Act like boss.........
LOL . . . although . . .I think I prefer the take away vs. the walk away both in terms of car sales and hanging out with chicks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 pm 
The Coach

[/quote]LOL . . . although . . .I think I prefer the take away vs. the walk away both in terms of car sales and hanging out with chicks.[/quote]

LOL we want your business NOW! we dont like when a customer walks... cause somebody else is gonna "sell them a car" ;)

like i said... all the same principles apply... theres an attract phase (greeting) comfort phase (getting them to like you and what you have to offer) and seduction (take them in the office where things get nasty) bahahah