Advice Wanted - Best Place to Live/Relocate? (USA)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been reading the forum here for a while and really need some input and advice from some of the members who have been around to various cities and areas in the USA. Currently, I've been stuck in CT for a few years and am now in my late twenties. I am looking to get out ASAP as the dating/game prospects here are not good for me. I am a laid back kind of guy, work out, not a total beta, but need to be an area where its less snooty and the females are more approachable.

I wanted to ask a few things... feel free to answer one or all..,any help is appreciated

1. Has anyone lived in or spent a decent amount of time in the Orlando, FL area? How is the scene there? I was looking at this as a potential spot to relocate too. Could a late twenties/early thirties guy have a solid run here?

2. Any places or big name cities on the East Coast or West Coast that you would avoid and why?

3. Are there any cities/areas that are ideal for someone isn't a total "guru" at approaching yet? As in females and people in general are more open and friendly

I am looking for a place relatively near the coast if possible as in not the interior USA. Perhaps, some place where I would be seen as a different and could stand out more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I won't answer your questions directly, but I think you'll get the information you want. I have lived in California, Oregon, Kentucky, Massachusetts, and now Texas, and I have travelled to many other parts of the country. My recommendation to you would be to move to New York or Boston, although Florida isn't the worth option. After living in Boston for a while, I forgot how good I had it there... I have now sorely realized how great the Northeast is for gaming girls now that I've moved to Houston. I think the gender ratios and urban lifestyle make the biggest difference.

Basically, you are near some great spots. Maybe a slightly bigger city near you would be better, but other than that, focus on improving yourself, not on changing where you live. If that sounded mean I promise it wasn't meant to be.

Best of lucky!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There is only two prime areas in US.

LA or New York. 2 simple reasons are:

1. Is that they have the most people and the most ambitious people. You will be able to 10x your social skills to the highest level possible in these ares.

2. A lesser known benefit is that in these two areas you are close to other popular cities.

Near LA you have: Las Vegas, San Francisco, San Diego, Phoenix and even Tijuana

Near New York you have: Boston, Montreal, Philly, D.C. and others.

The secondary places are Chicago, Miami, Dallas, and the cities near LA or New York. I would recommend living in LA or New York first.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I would also say that it might be really helpful to study the dynamics of the city. For example, I moved to Denver which is a great big city with tons of women, but a few problems are that it is such a huge city that if I might a girl downtown and then want to date her next week I might have to drive 40 min to get to her place. Also, something I am running into here is that everyone is moving here (likely because of pot) but this has caused my rent price to go up dramatically in the last few years.

If this is done well it has the potential to greatly affect how game can be done by you.

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the messages here. I completely buried the idea of relocating based on what I got here and a rethinking of my lifestyle. I think its true a lot of the issues I was having would simply follow me if I moved out of the northeast. For now, I'm going to stay in my area and see how I can establish connections here first.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:17 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Depends. Live in Worcester and I kill it with the intellectual college girls in Boston.

Boston has tons of sexy college girls and if you are in CT you can try hanging out there for awhile before deciding. Newbury Street, Comm Ave, Harvard Square and the North End are great places to sarge. Fanueil Hall is great for foreign chicks, especially Asians.

PM if you want to know more.