How to become less boring?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So idk what happened. I guess i just grew apart from people.

When i was in high school i would be doing stuff all the time. i never really fit into a group though. Like on a typical Saturday i would wake up, chill at one friends house for a bit, go home record some music with people then go meet up with some other people at night. Now all i do is go to work, play a game and sleep. i was fine with that for a while but now im sick of the routine.

The friends i have now are pretty boring. Anytime i ask them to chill its always some excuse and when we do chill we usually just get food somewhere and thats it. Ive tried making new friends for a while but i couldnt. I ended up enlisting in the military partially because i was bored.

Any tips on how to get a better, less boring life? i feel like this is just how its going to be

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

To improve your life in a big way you usually have to change at least 1 of 3 things which are:

1) Where you live
2) The people in your life
3) Your Job

Sounds like you definitely have to meet some new people that want similar things to you, you could think about what you want your life to be like then go places you think people that want the same things would hang out perhaps?

Would you consider changing your job or even moving to another city?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
To improve your life in a big way you usually have to change at least 1 of 3 things which are:

1) Where you live
2) The people in your life
3) Your Job

Sounds like you definitely have to meet some new people that want similar things to you, you could think about what you want your life to be like then go places you think people that want the same things would hang out perhaps?

Would you consider changing your job or even moving to another city?
Hank's got it, you need to reset your life. Also, if you are serious about this and have the resources to do so... have you considered to do something crazy, pack your bags and just leave? Go traveling?

You will have time to think, be exposed to a LOAD of new people and experiences, realize that nothing is as important or set in stone as it seems to be and get some pretty clear ideas about the life you want to lead once you come back.

Last edited by Rebooting on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:31 am 
Dedicated Member

I agree with what has been said. The people you associate with will definitely have a big impact. You are the average of the 5 closest people in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well I did go to California for a while and talked to some girls but the second I got back home I felt shy again. I think maybe because California seemed a lot more relaxed.

I can't really travel now since I have a job and have to be ready to ship out. But I try to at least find some new places locally.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

To add to what bounce says you should definitely consider travelling.

I did it a couple of years ago and it was an amazing experience, it totally opens your mind and makes you realise there is more to life than just whats outside your front door. Also, I got laid... ALOT :P . If you stay in hostels, travel and meet new people you will be surprised how much your game will improve and how many girls you get with that just seems to happen almost effortlessly, something to think about!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Have the confidence to do the things you want to do solo.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I love life to the fullest. I use to be very depressed and sad about everything I found wrong with my life,but then I had to realize how blessed I am to be here. Because there aren't many people that have lived long enough to experience the things I have experienced in life. What I love about life is people. There are some good people in this world, while some are way beyond the description of bad. To me without people and this beautiful place we live who knows what our lives would be like. Everything about life whether it be emotions,motions,events,climate, geography to music is amazing to me....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Do new thing, find new hobbies, start to attend some courses (dance) .) do some sport... you´ll meet a lot of new people.. and travelling - definitely!
And watch YESMAN!! :)))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was in the same situation like you...

Get rid of the job if you can and you'll be back into the ocean. The life you had, will return to you because you'll have more time to spend with the people. While at the job, you kinda miss the new stuff happening, new connections. I quit the job yesterday. I had no more time for fun and friends. Therefore, I wasn't developing my fun personality anymore, but forgetting about it. So if you are not into the fun personality anymore, you won't be able to relate to people as you used with your current personality. Fun personality is built up by social interaction, doing stuff, having fun.

Find something new to make money from, or accept the new life. When you are at the job it's done... no more dreaming, but work and schedules. All your energy and enthusiasm is consumed there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
So idk what happened. I guess i just grew apart from people.

When i was in high school i would be doing stuff all the time. i never really fit into a group though. Like on a typical Saturday i would wake up, chill at one friends house for a bit, go home record some music with people then go meet up with some other people at night. Now all i do is go to work, play a game and sleep. i was fine with that for a while but now im sick of the routine.

The friends i have now are pretty boring. Anytime i ask them to chill its always some excuse and when we do chill we usually just get food somewhere and thats it. Ive tried making new friends for a while but i couldnt. I ended up enlisting in the military partially because i was bored.

Any tips on how to get a better, less boring life? i feel like this is just how its going to be
I'm the same way, I don't fit into any group very well. meetup.com is the good way to meet people

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well i solved my problem. I ended up getting a job where i get to jump out of planes in iraq and hopefully put a hole in something (probably not though)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Personally I suggest you turn to alcoholism, leading to depression, excessive self stimulation and ultimately happiness.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:48 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Well i solved my problem. I ended up getting a job where i get to jump out of planes in iraq and hopefully put a hole in something (probably not though)
LOL

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There is nothing more annoying than when someone kips talking(especially if he isn't a good story teller) and don't let the others talk.

My father is a great example, he had recently took some day off from work and we spent a few days together. During a walk on the cycle lane, I asked him a simple question about investments, he started talking and his mouth didn't stopped for more than one hour. The worst thing was that he told me stories that I already knew. Useless to tell him that. I started to behave like a kid listening watching a documentary about Hitler.

He didn't noticed it....

...And kept talking!

10 TIPS TO TELL A NOT BORING STORY

1)use a specific order

Before starting, repeat in mind all the crucial points, telling the story will be a lot easier.

2)save the most shocking part for last

do you remember the last time you told a story that you thought was cool and while you were saying it you felt stupid 'cause wasn't enough, there was nothing shocking or the shocking part was in the middle of the story. If the shocking part is in the middle and there isn't another one at the end, fish the story as fast as you can.

3)keep it simple

Everybody loves simple, the jokes are simple, they make laugh and everybody like them. The stories that my father told me could have ended in 15 minutes and...

4)ask questions

questions like "so, I was in that theater, and guess who shows up?" force people to follow your story.

5)relate to her

If the story is boring and you want her to understand your point of view, use the things that you know about her and boom. Not only she will understand your point of view, she will see that you listen and care about her.

6)don't overdo

Your favorite football or soccer team won and you can't sleep from a week for the excitement. She cheer for the team that lost. The point is that you don't want to be more exited about your story then she is.

7)Introduce them in the right way

There is a right way, a wrong way and an unkind way to introduce your stories. It's all about being kind, don't stop the others to start talking, it's unkind. Don't tell a story that is "too much" (don't talk about drugs with a police officer), it's wrong. be kind, it's right.

8)gesticulate

To gesticulate will not only attire more attention but will also help you to remember better, to not loose the thread, to make you understand even from people that don't know your language. My father used to tell me that I don't need to speak french to fuck a french girl, if you gesticulate, she will understand.

9)The content is king

If your story is boring is boring.

well...

I know some joke that are so boring that at the end you cant help but laugh, but this is another story.

10)self amusement

just have fun!!!

in fact now I have a pizza that is watching me and I prefer to eat it then keep on writing.

2 free ebooks show how to make hot girls wish you, even if you are ugly and how to daygame like a pro today