First Chapter of My Basics Book for Ages 8-30

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've had 27 years of experience with what causes rejection and what helps. I've read other dating/attraction books and they are filled with so much fluff with little to no real advice. No book should be 300+ pages, I'm trying to keep each chapter down to 2-3 pages and I decided to try writing my own book. This book is for ages 8-30 because its stuff I wish I knew as a kid (if my parents taught me I'd of been happier) and its stuff that still applies when your 30. Read below and feel free to comment/give feedback. I haven't posted the title of the book as I'm not seeking to advertise it/sell it, rather I'd love to get some feedback and perhaps some suggestions as to other chapters/topics you would like to see?

Chapter 1 Smell and Morning Routines
You’d think this would be obvious, but it wasn’t to me when I was younger. Girls have an extremely good sense of smell, I swear they don’t even smell you sometimes, but their subconscious instincts do. This means that every morning a few things are a priority. Get used to using ebay and online shopping for the best prices and using google to find reviews of what products work best.

First step, brush your teeth and use mouthwash. You may wish to consider carrying gum and a toothbrush around with you for after meals. I know this sounds dumb, but girls love cleanliness. They may laugh at you for doing it, but inside there thinking this guy is good. Your mouth has an extremely strong smell, I never realized it too and never smelt it myself, but girls do. As a bonus, girls also taste it when you kiss. So before you kiss try to use a nice tasting mouthwash or gum and she’ll love it.

Second step, showering and morning routine. I’ll talk about working out beforehand in another chapter, but seriously before you go out and encounter women you need to shower. I’d strongly advise you shower when you wakeup or right after your morning workout. Make sure to use shampoo, bodywash, and perhaps a facewash as well. Blow dry your hair after and use a product such as wax. It takes a lot of skill to use gel/wax well…practice makes perfect. For some reason women love seeing product in mens hair, no idea why. Usually its best practice to keep your hair cut short, a $12 haircut that’s spiked attracts chicks similar to long hair for most guys unless you have a weird head. Remember to shower before you go out…and usually before you get laid.

Third step, always be perfect. Women are assholes. Seriously, they will remember your worst moment and judge you for it. This means that if you ever smell, fart, make a dumb remark, etc. women will never forget. This will take an incredible amount of practice. This is why you must always shower and do your routine before you go out. This is much later, but whenever getting close or into a bed always make sure you smell good.

Fourth step, cologne. Cologne is VITAL to all attraction. You can google to find some good ones, Armani Code is one that has worked well for me. Try to vary a bit in which you wear each day, I’d suggest three sprays on your chest, one above your penis (where the nose goes) and one on your back. Just like your mouth cleanser, bring your cologne with you and apply every few hours when the smell fades.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Cologne actually covers up your natural pheromones and masks your natural attractiveness. It's toxic too. I wouldn't say its necessary.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:44 am 
Dedicated Member

You suggest 5 sprays of cologne and not a single one goes to the neck, which is kind of the main part where cologne usually goes? Is there strategic explanation for this rather strange fact? :)
Ps: personally I only use one spray of cologne (neck) and it is plenty for me. And girls do not like too much of cologne for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Cologne has a correlation with reduced vaginal blood flow in women. It is literally the opposite of an aphrodisiac. That point is simply wrong.