After 4 yrs of no gf or #attempt this happens...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I straight up picked up the hottest hb at the bar which was full of gorgeous women. I did it by being non needy, confident, assertive, body language, doing my own thing, having fun. Thing is I'm 23 ,226 lbs 6ft so a little overwieght. What I learned is that looks don't mean a much as I believed. Yeah I read that looks don't matter but its somthing you have to experience to have a huge impact. I usually dress good to , but this time I had on black pants and a shirt with a " your gf is rated E for everyone" and i didnt care. But now I'm working on bettering myself , been working out eating healthier being more confident cuz I KNOW I can pick up the hottest woman anywhere. Already lost 3 lbs. Im gonna improve my lifestyle and good things will come. Hope this helps some guys who feel a little overwight. You have to have an attractive lifestyle to become naturally attractive.
I didn't use any routines, I just was natural. But pua has helped me figure out why I am successful when I am so thank you pua community. This was my second attempt at pickup the first I crashed and burned but I stayed positive and learned and I evolved.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good job!

Keep up the work.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good stuff man!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

Good thing you realized this early in your age.
Keep it up