flakers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: flakers
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

recently got flaked on by this chick and i have no idea wtf happened. usually i find that girls flake wen there was no real connection, i get the number and decide to go for it anyway to see what happens and when they flake i dont really care, but sometimes i get girls who i have completely won over flaking.

so i started talking to this girl at a party i can tell she likes me straight away, i pull her in talk for a bit and pretty soon we start grinding and shes got her body all over me. we make out, go to the bar, chill on the couch. I leave her and go hang out with my friends, find her again later and she sticks with me for the rest of the night. I intro her to friends and random guys to see how she responds. she says hi but always comes back to me. group of us decide to go to a club so we get a few cabs and she jumps into my one and sits on my lap. at the club she has to go home and im unable to take her home so i hold her for a bit and then let her go.

2 days later i msg her and add her onto fb. she ignores my msg and does not accept my friend request. WTF?

this is not the first time this has happened, but i seriously have no idea how this can happen unless im getting outgamed by another guy. what are your thoughts? is there any PUA solution to reduce flaking?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

other time same thing, girl dances with me, stays with me all night, comes back to my place. wen i go for the number she goes
"i dont give out my number like that"
"we'll i dont usually ask for numbers"
"really? well if u want it you have to get it another way" FML.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

she could quite possibly have a boyfriend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yeah I've gotten this a lot as well. some girls can be quite shy.

one time my friend (female) told me she didn't even accept this guys friend request on facebook coz she liked him so much

I once used this to my advantage. there was a girl I kiss closed but couldn't take it further with and she was all over me. I decided it'd be best I didn't see her again but she was making sure we didn't part without without exchanging deets so I took a gamble. I gave her my number rather than taking hers. till this day she still hasn't called...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: echelon_vii
Actually it sounds like a case of "buyer's remorse" . When you create ATTRACTION but skip COMFORT and go directly to SEDUCTION (as in making out).
You should have F-close her (making it a Fool's mate).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

I do not know how many times i got a say this no facebook... Shows too much interest! just do text game, Say give me your phone, call your number have it as a miss call, none of that can i have your number shit!... If at a club or a party go to the bar, ask bar tender a napkin and a pen give it to her, and do not say anything... Do not call or anything text till next meeting.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

nup she didnt have a boyfriend. or so she told me.

not accepting a guy cus she liked him too much rofl! thats too funny

never really had a problem building comfort, but that was after we made out, does it make a difference which order?

ive added all the girls ive picked up on fb. main reason is because i have a hard time remember exactly what they look like and i want to see their photos. fb actually helps, ive found that girls acutaly follow whats on my wall. whenever i bring something up that ive posted on fb they would be like oh yeh i saw it on your fb. and it allows them to see your social value and other girls talking to you.

going for the number i just give them my phone look at them like "you know what to do" i dont ask. also met this female friend with awesome game. she gets your number and calls, texts you throughout the night you gave it to her. works pretty well