Old friend

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Old friend
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The last time I seen this girl I was eleven, and now I'm 17. This girl is a 10 and I dont know how to approach her in a way to get her interested in me, cause she remembers me as a close friend. I've talked to her a little on facebook, but kept it to a minumum, because I dont't want to come off as just completely wanting her, but I dont want to be in the friend zone. And my mom and her mom are really good friends and I've gotten invited to her house, so can someone help on how to talk to her on facebook? and when I do go to her house can someone explain how I should act in person?

Post subject: Re: Old friend
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The last time I seen this girl I was eleven, and now I'm 17. This girl is a 10 and I dont know how to approach her in a way to get her interested in me, cause she remembers me as a close friend. I've talked to her a little on facebook, but kept it to a minumum, because I dont't want to come off as just completely wanting her, but I dont want to be in the friend zone. And my mom and her mom are really good friends and I've gotten invited to her house, so can someone help on how to talk to her on facebook? and when I do go to her house can someone explain how I should act in person?
Don't talk on Facebook. Just go to her house, talk to her, have fun, initiate kino, and go for it!