Social Game thread

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Social Game thread
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys

you know, social game is never discussed much indepth in these forums, which i think is a shame since personally i find it a lot more fun than club-based or coldapproach game. if it's not already obvious- social game revolves around places like college, workplace, hostels, social holidays, etc.
it obviously plays out much more slowly than pickup game allowing you to stop and consider your options, and throws up a lot more different scenarios than simply going to locations to hit on women- which is why i think it's more strategic in a way.

SO i thought i'd try starting a thread and see if there are others like me who prefer playing the game to just wanting to have sex a lot and using pickup as a tool for that, and also prefer social game to approach game.

I'll just chuck in a bunch of my own observations and people can feel free to agree, disagree, add their own theories, write up experiences- whatever you like.

-----------------

Obviously social game emphasises social value and group dynamics over a period of time- the aim is to raise ones value while the personna you project soon becomes your identity within the social scene..

i personally learnt a lot from watching shows like friends and how i met your mother growing up, and the key thing i learnt from these is that every character has a typical identity- every one of them has a list of traits that become their identity within the group, and the same is true in social game. obviously the aim should be to take advantage of that idea to create an indentity that is consistantly attractive to women. again sitcoms came useful in this for me- for example joey is always making innuendos at every opportunity and that becomes part of his identity, so you can easily copy that and be the guy who is always making things sexual.. i even used to copy his lines which girls find hilarious (she complains about a shopkeeper- you say "just go like this *motions pressing chest together* problem solved!") you can also make "having a dirty mind" part of your identity- giving you the power to say anything sexual you like and not only get away with it but have women find it funny.

i also found that the single most value-raising thing POSSIBLE is the power to know a lot of people that THEY don't. obviously this is used in pickup with pawns and pivots, but when you know like 5-6 different groups and you're always introducing people to each other- NOTHING tops that in giving you the image of being the popular high value guy. plus each of the groups becomes jealous of the fun you must be having with another group when you're not with them. to use this i do something called "planting seeds", which is whenever you go to a new place- chat to every single girl you meet and be friendly with every group; at first you just have to be friendly and once you get into a position where you're introducing people to each other your value skyrockets. what 95% of guys will do is that they'll latch onto a couple of people they think are cool and eventually that group will "somehow" grow- if you don't spend as much time with x and y people from the beginning and meet 100 people instead, and network the ones you get along with best together you AUTOMATICALLY assume the mantle of leader- you don't even have to do anything, people just automatically start looking to you to lead. the most important thing is that you don't even have to be particularly funny or charming at first- the Game does the job for you.

another key part of social game, and making lots of friends along the way, is that it VASTLY improves your inner game with no effort. i'm not the kind of guy who was born to be mr irresistible, but put me in a situation where i'm playing of several groups and things just magically come naturally- your inner game rockets and you find it easy to chat up girls and know what to do- without even reading a single pua book. body language becomes instinctive and you come out with wittier stuff than you could normally ever produce. i don't even know why it works, i just know that it works for other guys i observe as well as me.

a key component for me (i don't know about you guys) is having a solid main group- i talk about bouncing off 5-6 different groups but for me there HAS to be a main group- so why not fill it with GIRLS!! i find that within making social connections as fast as i can, there are always a few people you spend time with a little more than the others so that you can call them your "main group"- now if all that is required is spending a little more time with them, and your game does everything for you without needing smooth talk, witty banter or other value raising techniques- all you need is your natural self; it should be easy to get a group of mainly women together. my aim in a new place is never to hit on all the women right away- it's to create friendly contacts and raise value first, which is easy.. you don't even get approach anxiety because the objective is not to try to sleep with her (although indirectly through game you may well end up with her wanting it).. when i used to do this as a teen (15-17) on holidays and at my new sixth form i'd always get girls hitting on me without me even realising- i used to think they were just being friendly!! now on hindsight trying to grab your hand in the dark, lying the same couch as you instead of the empty one, and always wanting physical contact are pretty strong IOIs, but like i said i was clueless and sometimes i'd be surrounded by 3-4 girls who were trying to hit on me when i was only aware of 1.

aannnd that's the next thing i observe- personally i prefer not to sleep with girls in my group (correct me if you think this is wrong) because they can introduce me to their friends, and if they are somehow hurt i'm likely to lose that and the value i get from them that i can project to other girls.. obviously if there is a particular girl i really fancy that changes things but generally not. i find that social game works MUCH better when you control yourself and think about value FIRST, not only does this put you into a powerful state of mind of not needing anything from the girls you are using -effectively as pivots- but you keep that high value constant.

another incredibly handy little trick i picked up by accident (and this is more pickup than social game granted) is when you're hitting on a girl, just be chilled and relaxed, not doing anything special but obviously hitting on her- and then do a kino test (part her hair, hold and examine her hand for a second, etc.) something blatent.. then suddenly spot your friends (who'll ideally be mostly girls), she'll naturally look over to see what you're looking at and see your friends looking at you (they might well be chatting about you since it's obvious what you're trying to do), then say "ok it looks like my friends are missing me, i'll see you later".. and then wait for the fish to bite. hopefully she'll later come up to you and try to flirt and give you IOIs.

OK, i really hope you guys read that and didn't not bother because it's so long because i'd really like to get some feedback and get guys sharing insights, opinions and experiences on what i find to be a very exciting and fun form of game.

peace out and thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey im at a new high school, Jumior
and how do i fimd like my main group or how do i interact in class so i can chill with them at lunch