How to be a real "alpha"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: How to be a real "alpha"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sup guys, so I stumbled onto the community after reading the game which I found fascinating and thought I would share some stuff to do with picking up chicks.

Prior to reading the game I was already pretty good with women, but hey there is always room for improvement and there was many things mentioned in PUA that I had never even been aware of. eg the openers and neg. I found that PUAs adopt a completely different strategy to picking up than what I had been doing.

My usual mindset when it comes to chicks is never chase, let them come to you.
What I would do when I go to parties is make direct eye contact with every girl that walked by smile or make a quick comment eg. you look familiar and then turn away and ignore them after that. I would spend the rest of the time hanging with friends and pretty soon I'd notice the girls in my area trying to get attention and just make a move from there.

After reading some stuff here I found that you guys are adopting this "alpha" mindset to pick up girls. I never really knew what an "alpha" male was until I read it here and I thought hey I got alot of these things described here under the heading "alpha", which got me thinking. How did I come to have these "alpha" attributes and how can yo guys get them as well.

So apparently being alpha is to be dominant. I dont think you can really be dominant by only adopting a dominant mindset, because then you are only pretending to be dominant and when it comes down to the crunch how are you going to live up to it?

To truly be dominant you have to know that no one can fuck with you. This is learnt through experience like anything else. I went to a all boys high school and the reason why I was more dominate than any of the other boys there was because me and my mate stumbled across going to the gym earlier than anyone else in our grade. We became stronger than the other boys and when other guys picked fights with us we would win. Over and over again until everyone learnt not to mess with us. When you gain this status and hold it everyone responds to you differently and that is when you are truly dominate.

Not saying you guys should go out and fight because as you get older we all learn that fighting is not the way to go about, but that how is I gained dominance. That is why whenever another guy gives me or any of my friends shit, we just smile at them and say get the fuck outa here. you dont want to start us.

If you want to be dominant YOU need to KNOW that no one can fuck with you. Be willing to take anyone up on a challenge.

So ontop of adopting this mindset actually do something that gives you an edge over the regular guy. Go to the gym and learn a martial art. know that you are a fucking beast and then go talk to women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Interesting. On a side note, I've begun to observe that of all the game concepts, the one most vital to displaying dominance is KINO. Those who kino escalate properly get the girls, those who don't perpetually go to bed alone. It's a lesson I've learned the hard way, but still, a lesson learned, thank God.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Whats your height, weight, and whats your martial art and how many actual fights have you been in Mr. Alpha?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I support and agree with most of the things said here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm not so sure if being proficient at a martial art makes one an Alpha male!

From the shit I've seen and experienced...doing and saying are completely different things.

I've seen allot of guys who get caught up in MMA and they follow a cosmopolitan routine of looking and playing the part of the bad boy...even going so far at times to hang out in seedy parts of town. I can tell you this my friends...there's a big difference between having a a cushy suburban upbringing and someone who lives and survives on the street.

On the one hand you have most likely an AFC like me who stumbles upon the PUA community through a book or the internet and decides to work on some self improvement.

Then you got the real bad boy types. Not for show or to get laid...but by circumstance. I'm talking desperate survival-ism. People who struggle on a daily basis with criminal activities from having to feed their addictions, with a nice onset of psychosis.

In that type of world the Alpha males I've met, would not hesitate to get the job done. Having a conversation once with one of these Enforcers I was given a detailed account of how easy it is to stab someone. According to the guy I spoke with the human body is as fragile as a balloon popping when stuck with a sharp object.

Let me ask you this...how many actual gang members (not wannabes) do you think occupy their time wondering if they got game or not? Like members of HA or organized crime syndicates?

Again depending on where you live and what your social circles are like. In your world you could be the man...but out of your element...???

DL

Yiannis Pantis (Kolonia)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

crimsonian - yeah of course, why wouldnt you want to touch a girl. it feels good to you, it feels good to her. "your in my way" nudge her with your shoulder. poke her, tickle her whatever. keep doing it and eventually add more and more contact. i find the shy girls will try to resist but its all good cus youre just being playful.

fvckitimout - wouldnt you like to know? im not the biggest guy i'll tell you that and i train in muay thai and bjj.

lalu - *thumbs up*

deranged - haha you've gone too deep for me in terms of upbringing and stuff. i duno about the badboy stuff but i do mma cus its fun. hitting pads is fun. sparring with another guy who knows how to fight is fun. yeah i see plenty of guys who train and arnt "alpha" and would have no chance picking up girls. learning a martial arts doesnt make you an "alpha" but it can assist you to if thats what your trying to achieve.

gangs... people in them are people just like you and me. i dont know what you mean "think they got game". i have friends that are in gangs, all nice guys. i tend to steer away from their activities though.

outside your element you always asses the situation. against guys that are seriously fked up and pull knives or what not on you, you should get outta there. but most of the time its just a punch on and if it looks like you could lose? oh well you cant win everything. lets see how many of the other guys can you take out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ask the hottest bartender at work today a question about my ex girlfriend and after she says to me. for some reason when i go to bars in the city random guys keep asking me these questions.

i said really? the same question?

wait. it was different.

what did you get asked?

i get asked. how long do you think you should wait after breaking up with your girlfriend. and stuff like that...im like i dunooo why are you asking me.

i just laughed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
To truly be dominant you have to know that no one can fuck with you. This is learnt through experience like anything else. I went to a all boys high school and the reason why I was more dominate than any of the other boys there was because me and my mate stumbled across going to the gym earlier than anyone else in our grade. We became stronger than the other boys and when other guys picked fights with us we would win. Over and over again until everyone learnt not to mess with us. When you gain this status and hold it everyone responds to you differently and that is when you are truly dominate.
I'd call this more of a "prison yard" type of alpha male. The true Alpha's are definitely masculine in their essence, but physical domination does not make an Alpha male. A bully, for example, is not an Alpha male.

Alpha's show domination over their own life. They live by their own rules and don't look at the crowd for approval. Alpha's go for what they want and often get it. The Alpha is the social leader because people are easily drawn into their world and want to be apart of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah true. its basically like that in a high school, like a prison yard and the base of where i learnt dominance. of course its not what makes an alpha but its a pretty a pretty big factor that girls can pick up on.

thers a time where i smoked lots of weed and lost my status within a group and had to regain it. heres something i like to do for fun with my friends.

hey!
what?
SHUT THE FUK UP! =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think he is slighty confused. That is one type of Alpha Male - a la Vin Diesel...But as soon as you get arrested or kicked out of the bar - your game will stall and the girl won't go with you.

Things a true alpha male may do - when confronted to fight at a bar or club.

1) Ask if the guy is serious - then offer to buy everyone shots to lighten the mood.

2) Tell the girl that it's time to go - and then leave the bar with her.

3) Insult him verbally. Dodge his punch - then watch as people hold him back from you while you taunt him.

Sound familiar? yes - You've probably seen each example in a movie before.

I've never been in a fight, yet I have no problem being an Alpha. I think you are confused young grasshopper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

care to elaborate? you say what i describe is one type of alpha yet i am confused? props on never getting into a fight, and good luck tooling someone dodging his punch and then letting people hold him back. you say things an alpha "may" do which makes me think its never actually happened and what you THINK an alpha should do.

i personally would not buy everyone shots after a clown tries to cause trouble. i would tell him to leave and continue with my night.

*edit sweet as! i love vin disel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Sup guys, so I stumbled onto the community after reading the game which I found fascinating and thought I would share some stuff to do with picking up chicks.

Prior to reading the game I was already pretty good with women, but hey there is always room for improvement and there was many things mentioned in PUA that I had never even been aware of. eg the openers and neg. I found that PUAs adopt a completely different strategy to picking up than what I had been doing.

My usual mindset when it comes to chicks is never chase, let them come to you.
What I would do when I go to parties is make direct eye contact with every girl that walked by smile or make a quick comment eg. you look familiar and then turn away and ignore them after that. I would spend the rest of the time hanging with friends and pretty soon I'd notice the girls in my area trying to get attention and just make a move from there.

After reading some stuff here I found that you guys are adopting this "alpha" mindset to pick up girls. I never really knew what an "alpha" male was until I read it here and I thought hey I got alot of these things described here under the heading "alpha", which got me thinking. How did I come to have these "alpha" attributes and how can yo guys get them as well.

So apparently being alpha is to be dominant. I dont think you can really be dominant by only adopting a dominant mindset, because then you are only pretending to be dominant and when it comes down to the crunch how are you going to live up to it?

Not saying you guys should go out and fight because as you get older we all learn that fighting is not the way to go about, but that how is I gained dominance. That is why whenever another guy gives me or any of my friends shit, we just smile at them and say get the fuck outa here. you dont want to start us.

If you want to be dominant YOU need to KNOW that no one can fuck with you. Be willing to take anyone up on a challenge.

So ontop of adopting this mindset actually do something that gives you an edge over the regular guy. Go to the gym and learn a martial art. know that you are a fucking beast and then go talk to women.
Dude your mindset is one I kind of hate.I really hate people that are being so over dominant , and think they are the greatest (yes you went to the gym , picked up fights blablabla) , but do you think girls like that ? Not really,I think your definition of being dominant , is very diferent from what the PUAs want for us to learn.

Your definition of alpha,like you said means , that , no one can fuck with you , and I can tell , it will get you in very much trouble,especially when you are an adult ,and think that you are on top of others.

The definition that PUAs want for us to know , about being alpha,is about being dominant over the girl we want to love/respect/attract/pickup.

You have a very wrong mindset , but I have to admit ,that guys like you can get the chicks,but not all PUAs are like you,and there are many arround here that get much more pussy than you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

dont get me wrong, i fully respect PUA and i've taken many their teachings that is applicable to me. you guys have technique and technique trumps all once internalized and becomes natural. like the bruce lee quote. the highest technique is to have no technique.

being over dominant is only at the start. then over time you learn to tone it down. i've had times where i would do things and friends would say dude why did you do that and i could feel that i kinda imposed my will on them and id be like oh.. sorry didnt mean it like that and remember not to do things like that again.

no never pick fights or cause trouble, just know that you can finish one if you have to. thats what i mean by no one can fuck with you. something that i think could benefit you if you want to come across as alpha.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
(yes you went to the gym , picked up fights blablabla) , but do you think girls like that ? Not really,I think your definition of being dominant , is very diferent from what the PUAs want for us to learn.
Yes girls love guys who go to the gym.
Not picking fights, but if your at out with girls and some guys start giving your group trouble, don't leave and you end up having to drop them and pretend like nothing happened. You get this really weak look in the girls eyes which basically says im all yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Your definition of alpha,like you said means , that , no one can fuck with you , and I can tell , it will get you in very much trouble,especially when you are an adult ,and think that you are on top of others.

The definition that PUAs want for us to know , about being alpha,is about being dominant over the girl we want to love/respect/attract/pickup.
Absolutely. Some on the biggest, most intimidating guys out there are complete beta's when it comes to dealing with women.

The benefit of being physically intimidating is you're often assumed to be Alpha... until you open your mouth and prove otherwise.