How to be a real "alpha"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 am 

you do not give compliance but recieve it,
you lead and don't follow,
you do not seek approval from others,
validate peoples opinions as opposed to qualifying yourself
being alpha has fuck all to do with physical intimidation it is about leadership and dominance to maintain leadership physical intimidation just assists you in gaining leadership from people that lack courage, the mentally strong will usually win over the physically strong when it comes to confidence, but compliance can be forced physically, just because someone can dominate you physically and force compliance does not mean they have higher social value, they can still in a group setting be socially dominated and out lead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good advice.

I don't know if anyone has come across the term 'healthy narcissism'? I was researching it on wikipedia, and I interpreted it as extreme confidence, without the negative narcicistic qualities.

I would recommend people check it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

being physically dominate is the ROOT of becoming a natural alpha in my opinion.
sure you got the definition down pat, but how does one learn these things naturally? you have successfully described the social behaviors alpha, but to actually learn these things, it all comes down to being treated that way for a period of time. the most natural alphas i know were football players, basketball captains all physical guys who people look up to and follow. physical dominance is what triggers people to respond to you in a leadership manner. you dont GAIN leadership through physical intimidation, you just get it because people want to follow you.

being alpha is not all about leading. i dont really like the term alpha because it kinda sounds like there is ONE guy whos the leader. when your "alpha" you to tend hang around other people like you... so other "alphas" no one tries to outlead the others. non of this AMOG bs either... you see another alpha you know what hes called? a sickkunt make friends with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Just a few remarks on what's posted here:
1. Gang members (all of them except for the leader) are beta followers. They may seem bad, but they will go anyway the wind blows. Being in a gang shows their weakness.
2. Gymdudes aren't persé alpha's. Some are, others are just normal dudes with a huge body. Check for example Vinnie on Jersey Shore. Yea sure he's got an awesome body but he's very beta when it comes to social situations.

I've known great alpha's who could get seriously beaten off by almost 90% of the male population. But they did not get beaten off, instead they had an army of gymbos supporting them.