Natural Gay Alpha Male

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

A decent looking guy who is social, comfortable in his own skin and escalates effortlessly with women is going to get a ton of tail. That's pretty much the definition of a natural.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

True that makes sense, I'll look up Cory Skyy. I think I saw him before, but he seemed like he had that crazy look in his eye and that his stuff is fake as shit. idk I've think I read good and bad things about him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:53 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

I read style had so much success cause women thought he was gay, maybe helps lower the bitch shield

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: battousainn
AOL: slackenbrix
Yeah, a lot of what Cory Skyy says seem to be too good to be true, but I've read a bunch of his articles on his website and it's basically simple common sense that a lot of guys tend to overlook or just wasn't aware about. I can clearly see the connection of his teachings to Napoleon Hill's "how to think and grow rich" which was referred to pretty often by David Deangelo.

I don't know, he seems like a pretty interesting guy and I'm dedicating myself to his teachings consistently to see the results. You should give him a try.

- Nelson

"In order to fill your cup, you must first empty your cup" - Bruce Lee

"Becoming great with women is a by product of becoming great yourself" - Cory Skyy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yea I understand where he comes from with the alpha mind set and not giving a rats ass about what anyone thinks of you cause how can u possibly please everyone in the world ya know? I won't dedicate my life to him, but I will take bits and pieces of his teachings along with Nobles/David/ and some Coulson and make a mix of my own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

if your straight and you know your straight, it really doesn't matter if you tell a girl that you are gay. when i go clubbing my friends sometimes introduce each other as being gay. its funny to see how they try to figure out if your gay or not for the rest of the night. girls are generally curious about gays. say but dont act gay. "yeah im gay, i like men cus they have cocks, do you like cock?"

are you really gay?

ill let you decide for yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: battousainn
AOL: slackenbrix
that's cool man. Mix and match together and find whatever works for you. Just like Bruce Lee, his original art was wing chun, and then he picked up praying mantis, boxing, tae kwon do, and a wee bit of grappling to handle different types of situations.

"In order to fill your cup, you must first empty your cup" - Bruce Lee

"Becoming great with women is a by product of becoming great yourself" - Cory Skyy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have a friend who fits this description. The way he describes it is;
I'm a gay man who just happens to be obsessed with vagina. Like I'll do anything a gay man does except suck a dick or take it in the ass!"

This guys always talkative, joking, entertaining himself, all that!
I hope this perspective helps.