helping with long term game and confidence booaster

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: trosevoice
i remember this conversation my grand farther told me when i was 13 years old, which recently just help improve my long term game by having a recent conversation with him.

being a pua is impressing but learning the true beauty could help you further, if you pay attention to ancient philosopher of the game of seduction.

they understood the true beauty, that every woman can actually be seen as beautiful but those woman with confidence. we justify as the perfect ten, we think we know what beauty is but its changes and every different location we go to.
but the woman that think she the hottest we as man feel it and consider her beautiful.

so my advise to my fellow pua is what my grandfather he told me "don't look at her out beauty but her inner beauty, she may look like a little good piece to have around sleep with, but if you dont like whats inside of her you'll never be happy. the ugly woman worry about their outter side but the cute woman are depress and worry about their personal life, you want her to feel that she beautiful on the inside and out ,dont worship her feet because she see you as her toy. but the same she should not worship you, no man or woman is god, you want to be equal friends, love what inside of her you want her to be your world"

i know that was a long passage but why i show that was because ancient philosopher preach to see her inner beauty. we forget what make her, in stead we think of what on the out side. this is why most of the woman ive been with have been married engaged or boyfriend or girlfriends.

we dont see who she is if you know her hobbies and dislike you show that your actually interested in her more then her body and she well feel loved.

also never mention any thing about her outer self except facial features and make her feel that personality means more. i make sex see meaninglessly that its pointless that you've never been please right.

try this out before you dis it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

Couldn't agree with you more. almost right i will say.

Some of the really pretty ones have some odd personalities. i place them in the "one- night stand" pile.