Natural at picking up, but issues after that

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

sushiman, that is a horrible frame to have that if you do not fuck on the first night you messed up...That is false, bad... Base on your last answer she may have lost attraction/challenge, as i said start all over...Tell her some bs. like you met a girl thinking of being with her long term or some shit like that(your own shit test), so she can realize she will lose you soon, if she does not do something(hell marry) save it for last though..

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
sushiman, that is a horrible frame to have that if you do not fuck on the first night you messed up...That is false, bad... Base on your last answer she may have lost attraction/challenge, as i said start all over...Tell her some bs. like you met a girl thinking of being with her long term or some shit like that(your own shit test), so she can realize she will lose you soon, if she does not do something(hell marry) save it for last though..
This!

Just my input, I've done this before, works wonders. Was sitting with HB9 who was playing hard to get, I mentioned fake date I had with some other HB from work, didn't give much details other than I thought she was hot and that we had a blast.

It was so fun to see HB9 face change and her attitude went 180 degrees, she was now chasing me. 10 minutes later, she was sitting on my lap, grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest. Rest is history.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha I really like that idea and I think I am going to use it next time I see her. Thanks a ton, that is a legit shit-test and I am excited to try this. Goin to be an absolute blast to use the shit-tests against girls that play games. Thanks a ton again