Nice Girls?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Nice Girls?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So i've stayed up for like 3 days now, i've learnt so much about body language, cock-funny, etc etc.

All of it has worked in my favour so far and i'm getting great results, untill I hit a really insecure nice girl, shes very clever and quite a big girl, how the fuck do i get round this, when i tried to give her a nickname, all i could come with was, "Scrabble girl" i tried abusing her in other ways but it just offends her.

Trust me, I understand the diffirence between playing around and actually insulting someone, but she is just so "Timid

Some suggestions and strategy for this would be much appreciated, short of just being a nice guy, which I guess is an option, maybe the only option.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

how about showing her some vulnerability for difference's sake

Facebook Groups: http://www.facebook.com/groups/124079707667915
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/BeyondPickUp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just give her a generic nickname like cookie or play with her name. If her name is Sophia Collins call her SoCo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Don't take teasing and being cocky as a freaking rule.

Try genuinely having fun with her without negging or using any other cocky kind of shit because she clearly doesn't appreciate it.

Have fun with her and mix it in with lots of sexual framing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: battousainn
AOL: slackenbrix
what little panda said^

Not every girls work the same way. You have to pay attention to how these girls are. If they don't appreciate the teasing then you gotta adjust yourself and do something different. Don't try to be cocky and funny to get her to like you. The purpose of being cocky and funny is to show that you're a confident man who's witty and knows how to have fun with himself and his surroundings. I suggest genuinely just hanging out and having a good time with her. If you guys are just out and having fun, most likely she'll remember you and the times you guys spent together. She'll associate you with the positive, fun experiences that you guys have. Don't worry about trying to get her to feel attracted to you. Attraction is either there or it's not. You can't control and manipulate attraction, but you can control yourself by making a decision to be attractive. If you are that guy who's attractive, confident, fun, and just loves women, etc. etc., women will just come to you without you trying. You don't have to be cocky and funny to show confidence or humor or whatever, you just are, and they see it. They can smell you from miles away, and they will find you. ;) So don't worry about being cocky and funny or saying stuff to get her to like you, focus on having fun, and just chill. Say it when you feel like it's needed, but if you don't feel it, don't say it.

- Nelson

"In order to fill your cup, you must first empty your cup" - Bruce Lee

"Becoming great with women is a by product of becoming great yourself" - Cory Skyy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

id advise just to drop her, if shes not cool enough to take a joke then why hang around her if she just blows everything you say out of the water, i rather date sleep ect.. with fun playful girls then try really hard and a long time on a "timid" girl... make sense ?

to succeed you must learn, to learn you must first fail

Id rather be the one in a relationship instead of some guy id pretend to be...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

try complimenting her.. if she's a "big girl" who's "timid" and generally has low self esteem maybe she doesn't hear many compliments so hearing one would probably spark her attraction.
remember mystery emphasises that negging should only be for girls who consider themselves attractive- in order to bring her down to your level and emphasise that you aren't talking to her just because she's attractive.

if she doesn't respond playfully to negs then she's the exeption to the rule, and therefore she may be the exeption to the rule in a lot of ways so sincerely complimenting her may well be the way to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I dont get why anyone isnt addressing certain interesting details.

You stayed up for 3 days? Why? You need to sleep or youll go into comma once you do sleep. And your going for a big girl? Big girl as in a mature girl or big as in fat?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

some girls especially girls like that, it doesnt work being cocky and funny, they tend to be shy and insecure so you give them the anti-neg