Tricky one! Was asked to strip!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I consider myself pretty good with handling situations where I'm on the spot, but this one has me stumped. I was hoping to bounce the situation off some random people here, to see what they can come up with.

I was at a party, and I was asked by a very hot girl, to strip. Thing is, I am a male stripper, and she knows this, and you’re probably wondering what the heck I’m doing asking for advice on this.

The first thing I should mention is, the actual stripping show is a different environment. At the hen's parties, all attention is focused on me, I have a show to do, I have a reason to interact and flirt and make jokes with the ladies while naked. It's a loud environment with lots of high energy and laughter. The long and short of it is, I know how to handle that situation.

The situation I’m asking about is different. It's a fairly sedate house party, people are drinking casually and chatting, only half of us dressed up for it, and I had a 70's style outfit. I was with 3 other people, talking to the very attractive friend of the host, who's the lead singer in her band. And at one point, she looked me up and down, and said "You should strip." or "I want to see you strip" something to the effect of, she wanted to see me do something right now - or at least see my reaction to it. Her tone and body language, I felt like it was less of a "shit test" and more that she really did want to see something exciting.

I know from personal experience (when I was much younger, before the stripping) it’s not enough to get naked in front of some people just cause a girl asks you to - it needs to come with the right kind of vibe. Something I’ve learned for the hens parties but not a normal party situation. I feel like somehow the “level” of the party would have to be elevated to a point where that was appropriate, and when I have a show to do, and it’s some girl’s final hurrah before she gets hitched, that’s the “tool” I use to elevate the mood to that level. Can’t really do that in the middle of a fairly sedate party.

It's funny - in my circles, people know I'm a nudist, do nude modelling, yet I'm not that guy who streaks through parties whooping and shouting, while half drunk, that everybody cheers on. (Which some people assume would be the case.) For starters, I don't drink, secondly, if I do end up naked, I like to be the guy who's just being naked and showing people it's no big deal, the girls can check me out while I'm casually chatting to them like I'm not even naked, I've had comments at hen's parties about how much they like that. Swinging your dick around is something I think drunk crazy guys do, and I think that would work against my vibe - I guess I like to be more gentlemanly, it works better for me. Oh yeah - swinging my dick around etc. that's not something I do while stripping either - it's a life drawing hens party, so it's a little bit naughty but we put on an air of being classy, the ladies love that combo.

Hopefully that's enough background, now to get to the point.

I had to think of something clever that didn’t show me too eager to get naked as she might think that’s pervy. I thought of “You first” but that’s pervy too, culturally it's more of a big deal for a girl to get completely naked than a guy, it would be very typical of a guy to ask a girl to get naked, and on top of that, I’m the stripper so it’s only natural that I should be ok with it. In the end, I thought of this - I said to her “Well, you have to help me do it.” and presented the belt buckle to her. At the hens parties, they make a fuss about taking off the next piece of clothing. BUT DO YOU THINK THAT WORKED HERE? FUCK NO. She said “NO, I’m not touching you, that’s weird”, and diverted her body language away from me. Naturally the vibe of that small cluster of people got cold at that point so I just left and had fun somewhere else.

So, the big question is - I got asked to do a bawdy thing, in a non-bawdy situation. How would anyone transition to this?? The other option is, stripping would not be appropriate, BUT you could use the situation and respond in a way that would escalate things (instead of turning her off) - but what would that response be??

UPDATE: Sitting here, re-reading this, makes me think, if this happens again, I'll go "....hmmm... not feeling it. It's not the right vibe. Plus I haven't got my stripper outfit. Taking off normal underwear is kinda clumsy" (which is true). Perhaps that would encourage her to elevate the mood and be more proactive, if she's that alpha.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:43 pm 
The Grand Puba

You: I get paid when I strip.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

She asked you to strip and then wouldn't even touch you? Fuck that bitch. Do you, man. Find yourself a girl that isn't a bitch. Let the ones with an attitude go. They can go get attention somewhere else. You've got plenty of options, even if you weren't a stripper.

http://www.thehardballplayer.com

Changin' lives and Fuckin' wives

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:24 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I thought of “You first” but that’s pervy
Sometimes you just need to toss caution to the wind you krazy guy. Stop always seeking approval from women. Why be afraid of what a woman will say? Those who attracted to you will react positively! And those who don’t aren’t worth listening to anyway. Fuck 'em.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:29 pm 
Read My Book

I would just say " NO "

Why is this being made into some long drawn out issue when its very simple. If i was a barenteder and I was at a party and a hot girl that new of my occupation said " Go make the drinks" I would say " NO ".. No explanation, no lengthy response, no cocky funny humorous response. Im not here to work, I'm here to party.. I wouldn't even say that; I would just say NO.

Im not sure why this is being made into an issue, and what the hotness of the girl had anything to do with this situation.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Doing it for the reference experience - that would be my motto :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

What Eddie said.

No. You're not there to work. You're not a dancing monkey.

And then stand your ground. No more explanation needed.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I didn't really read the whole thing, sorry. I saw something about swinging a dick around and tuned out. But I think I got the gist of it. First of all, if you are a juggler, the chick is going to ask you to start juggling solo cups or something. What you do for a living just happened to be something you could demonstrate to her, and since it is a kind of funny partyish thing to ask someone to do, low and behold she asked you to give her a strip show.

What I would've done is started one of my routines and start wiggling and moving or whatever it is you guys do. Flick the hat off to the side, then tease up my shirt to show of my six pack and act like I'm about to strip, but then put it back down and stop all of a sudden and say you were just playing and laugh it off. Because that shows you are not afraid to have a little fun, you DHV yourself by showing some of your chiseled body, and you leave her wanting more.