How to completely take the pressure of any interaction

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all,

This is my first post, and I'm excited to be on this forum. I've been very interested in woman for about seven years now, studying, watching online videos, reading books, you know the drill.

Despite that i'm interested in the human mind, psychology, spirituality, and generally how we can create our life so that we are as happy and live a life as high as possible, as consistently as possible.

I usually combine principles of Buddhism and spirituality, and relate them to woman, or any interaction for that matter. Most of the principles we learn here does not just apply to woman. It is really more of an article about expectations and a way of living in general, rather than just applied to the art of woman. This should be seen as a positive thing, as this means that we can practice these principles on anything that communicates back, that old guy on the street, and yes even your dog. Ok lets get started.

So what I would like to talk about is the general mindset behind the interaction with a girl. We all know from general PUA stuff (I used to read about this a lot in the past, not so up to date recently tbh), that in order to get that beauty it helps if you are kind off sending out the message that you don’t necessary need to get with her, as you have plenty of woman in your life anyway. But aside from just accepting this “strategy”, and trying to use it “in game”, lets see if we can take a more natural approach. What is really going here?

You see, when we portray that there are plenty of woman in our lives, and that we don’t really need to get with this specific girl, we are really taking all the pressure of the conversation. When we open up any conversation with a specific result in mind, our complete spontaneity is being blocked as all we are doing is focusing on getting that specific result. If we talk to someone with no result in mind, all of a sudden our mind opens up to all the little details in the conversation that we would otherwise miss.

How do we apply this in game? It is very simple, and by the way, extremely powerful. You see if we are talking with a girl and we noticed that we like a specific thing about her, we can mention that specific thing WITHOUT expecting anything in return. For those of you that don’t know Zan Perrion, you should start to read his shit, this guy knows what he is talking about. Anyway back to topic, if you truly don’t expect anything in return for anything you say, the girl will feel it and there will be a completely different energy to the interaction. Imagine this from a girls perspective.

Guy X comes and talk to you, and you are kind of curious about him, and he tells you that he likes the way you dress, and then stand there kind off waiting for some kind of result in return, usually in the form of a message that tells him she likes him. If the girl is not sure yet and does not give any message while he is expecting or hoping for one, he will get disappointed, and this could instantly turn the energy around of the entire conversation, bringing that interaction a little bit more down. Really the point of making the compliment was not to say that he liked the way he dress, but an attempt to get her to mention that she likes him.

Now imagine the other: The guy tells you “I like the way you dress, you’ve got good style”, while in his head he is saying it SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS HIS TRUTH, and not because he would like to tell the girl something nice so that she may like him, from the girls perspective it takes of all the pressure. It does not matter if she will kiss him later, if she will go home with him that night, if she is single or if she has a boyfriend. You simply thing she is a quite girl and you like the way she presents herself, no woman will be disgusted with you for mentioning this. You’ve put your statement, your truth, and that alone is good enough by itself, no matter what happens. This will do two things:

1: It will show that u are a successful guy, who doesn’t even need this girl to like him. He just likes to mention that she looks cool.

2: This one is even more important. You see you as a guy need to create situations that could bring the interaction up to the next level, this is our job as woman will very rarely do this. If you state out to her that you look cool, you are giving her the opportunity to respond to that if she pleases, and give us a signal to continue the interaction. Once we receive signals (and she will give signals if she likes us AND we are giving us the opportunity to respond to us with signals), we just continue the same cycle.

After that it could go something like this: you’re dancing, or you have deep eye-contact, and the thought of you kissing her pops in your mind. You could just tell her: I’d love to kiss you. Point. You’re a guy and yes we are sexual, and yes we know she is sexual to as all girls are, and you think she’s a beauty and u’d love to kiss her. That doesn’t mean that you’d be disappointed if she doesn’t kiss you that specific second!!

Recently I have quite a couple of situations where this happened and the girl didn’t kiss me that specific second, whether it was because we were surrounded by friends and she didn’t want everyone to look, or because she wasn’t ready for that yet. Anyway, in the end what happens, they come to you and they take initiative themselves! Would they ever do this if you didn’t state that before? Probably not, then it would need 100% her initiative. However now you’ve opened up for her to take initiative or give signals whenever the time calls for it. This is so simple, so stress free, and so natural. It takes all the pressure off the game really.

So thats all i’ve had on my mind for now, Im new to writing articles and this is actually the first thing i’ve ever posted on a forum like this. I hope u like it, and perhaps ill poo out some more words in a bit :)

And yes, if u’d like to practice on your dog, and you think hes collar looks great on him. Tell him. Would you expect a kiss in return?

cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

anyone feels the same about this? Or have some kind of interactions that went like this without even realizing it? Please share your thoughts :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:02 pm 
English Muffin

I am sure you mean well and would like a lot of replies. But there is a dam lot to read.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

:D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Nibor, great post!

I feel it's important to consider the intentions of everything we say or do. The energy we exude always has a real impact on the response we get.
Quote:
anyone feels the same about this? Or have some kind of interactions that went like this without even realizing it? Please share your thoughts :)
What I've found is that if I go into a social interaction with the simple intention of getting a girls number, I'll get the number, but not much else. If I'm largely concentrating on closing for the number, I'll get it done, but the connection suffers as a result.

It's definitely best to approach or start a conversation with an open mind. In the end, being in the present moment is key. Initial charm can only get you so far

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post.

But I think we should take it to the next level, instead of giving sincere compliments to women we want to pull, we should give them to all people.

Being the nice guy pays off. (With the right mindset)