How To be A MAN! Grrrrrr

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: How To be A MAN! Grrrrrr
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

“If you don’t realize the source, you stumble in confusion and sorrow. When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandmother, dignified as a king.” – Tao Te Ching

Sit down, strap yourself in, buckle up…

I’m about to drop some serious wisdom on you right now.

*Warning: symptoms may include increased confidence, more self-respect, a sense of wonder and joy, and profound inner peace. Read at your own risk.

As A Man Thinketh In His Heart…
How do you feel?

Don’t think – I’m not asking you a general question.

I mean right here, and now, in this moment, reading the words on the screen – how do you feel?

Okay so maybe not that amazing.

Maybe you just got home from a night of ego beatings.

Maybe the paycheck you were waiting on is a few days late.

Maybe you’re going through heartbreak right now.

Now here’s what I want you to do.

I want you to take a deep breathe and become minutely attentive to your body.

Go deep into it, relax, open up, breathe deep.

Can you feel it now? The undercurrent of peace that is always there.

It’s always been there, you’ve just lost sight of it.

What Maketh A Man?
Listen to me carefully.

The one, founding principle that will determine how much of a man you actually are – the one element that will determine your greatness, the quality of your life, your ability to achieve and succeed – is how unreactive you are to the world around you.

Yep, unreactivity is the pillar of masculinity.

Let me repeat that: Unreactivity is the pillar of true masculinity

Most people confused unreactivity to rigidity, numbness.

What I’m talking about is the ability to remain completely unaffected by the bad times and the good times.

Unreactivity is vulnerability, humility and openness all wrapped up in a bundle.

It’s being so completely immersed in your love for life itself that no matter what happens, good or bad, does not go to your head, and never derails you from your path, your purpose and your truth.

Is Your Love Conditional?
Remember when I asked you how you felt?

Notice I didn’t ask you why?

Instead, I turned your attention deep down into the feeling of peace that never leaves you.

You see, most people’s happiness (and sense of self-worth) are entirely contingent upon external things.

If times are good, they are happy, but when times are bad, they are unhappy and eagerly crave, chase and claw at the next good time, the next high.

All anyone really has to do is turn their attention inwards to the well of profound joy that already exists.

Don’t be a slave to your circumstances – times will cycle between good and bad. It’s nature – rain, then sunshine, then a tornado, then sunshine, then earthquakes, then more sunshine… It’s the way it’s supposed to be.

You can choose to run from the rain, or sing, dance, splash around and play in it.

When you discover that inner well of peace, that profound joy that never leaves you, you are at last free. You uncover your true masculine strength, and nothing can ever knock you off your path ever again.

Your fan,
Pat Ananda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I like this philosophy. The comparison of the changes in emotions with the changes in the weather was good. But, isn't life about feeling the emotions? Being alive, I think is about feeling the pain and feeling the bliss that life throws at you. Numbness is death I think. I mean, it would help you if what you are feeling is negative, but I don't want to become numb to happiness.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I like this philosophy. The comparison of the changes in emotions with the changes in the weather was good. But, isn't life about feeling the emotions? Being alive, I think is about feeling the pain and feeling the bliss that life throws at you. Numbness is death I think. I mean, it would help you if what you are feeling is negative, but I don't want to become numb to happiness.
Re-read the post.

It's the opposite of numbness - it's to open in times of intense pain. To open so completely, so fully, to surrender to what is and realize that it's all beautiful. All of it.

If you feel heartbreak, honour that pain - it means you felt love. If you are depressed, honour it - it means you will feel high soon.

times will cycle between good and bad, but you don't have to suffer. Just open. Open beyond anything you ever thought possible.

Love
Pat Ananda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hehe, guilty right here. Ok, I now agree. :mrgreen: BTW what reading material would you recommend that touches on this ideas in more detail? Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Hehe, guilty right here. Ok, I now agree. :mrgreen: BTW what reading material would you recommend that touches on this ideas in more detail? Thanks
The Bhagavad Gita.

Pat Ananda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I disagree.

You are actually telling, that you need to be psycopath in order to be man(and we have community/society that believes this).

Let me tell you this: it's a lie.

In comparision to the caveman, the mentally disordered caveman, would not make it far when it came to surviving. The caveman would be caring and lovely when needed and emotionelle detached, when required(because of survival). The word here and the power is "consistence". Otherwise the humanity would not exist. It's a fact.

If you remove confusing(which is caused by articles and society), you become consistent(the man you are supposed to be).

It's true that the retarded caveman is more attractive(it's proven by science), because they don't have any remorse when it came to stealing food and wifes, pretending, acting and lying(this is kinda what we are doing in PuA community). They would not care about honour and ethic(which is only valuable, when women appreciates this kind of attitude). It is also proven, that the retarded caveman, can't make it as a long term guy(which makes him anything but consistent). Who would like to be together with a psycopath in the end, unless you are bored as a woman?

You know how to be a man. That is yourself. Don't read - find yourself instead.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

These principles are all found in Buddhist/cognitive behavioral therapy/rational emotive therapy. There's truth to these circumstances but essentially what it comes back to is that nothing is good and nothing is bad. Unfortunately, that sounds extremely "numb" because then all meaning is void of emotion. This isn't the way you are meant to live. Being unreactive means having control over yourself, even when you are feeling intensely, good or bad. It is tolerance for the deep emotions life offers. Unfortunately, most people cannot handle powerful emotions and therefore to be unreactive they are just dead inside. The present can have both good and bad circumstances by opinion, but within you is happiness and peace as long as you don't think and frame things in opposition to it. Once again, what's the point of pain? If you know you don't like the result, do you have to scold yourself or self-inflict pain to remind yourself? That's up to you, but once you are in the habit of letting go of the past, and staying present, then you can let go of both good and bad thoughts/circumstances. It's a somewhat inflexible ideology but it reminds you that you have a choice of how you react to things.