Holding frame with girl mad at you

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Girl i met didn't want to meet up until after a few conversations through text and phone calls.
AND YES holy shit i am investing so much into this girl right now. I'm hoping its worth it. At the same time i am also gaming other girls.

Throughout the week we texted, bantered and logical conversations. Asked her out and she seemed to be very busy with sat and finals, since school is about to end and so test are taken these last few weeks.

I texted her with my primary objective to ask her out for the weekend. The second i texted her asking how her finals were, she told me shes taking act this saturday. She took sat last saturday. So i took my chance and teased her. I said she was a geek and asked what geeky college she was attending. She didn't took that very well and went straight to being logical and serious. I tried maintaining frame and taking her responses lightly. I replied jokingly, non-serious and illogical.

Me: "Now would you mind replacing our brains? *Scientific purposes obviously*"
Her: "There's ethical reasons that would never permit that"
Me: "Awe man. Please be less logical with me, I'm just a little boy"
Her: "K"
Me: "Lol is the little girl going to pout now?"
NO REPLIES AFTERWARDS

Should i reply with something like this

"OK, I'm sorry if what I said upset you, but you know that shouldn't of upset you. We're just starting to get to know eachother better. But I'm not going to give excuses for me overly teasing you. If you are going to be like this, there's no way this will work out. I have zero tolerance for girls being upset from banter."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Girl i met didn't want to meet up until after a few conversations through text and phone calls.
AND YES holy shit i am investing so much into this girl right now. I'm hoping its worth it. At the same time i am also gaming other girls.
Stop investing so much and never invest so much. It shows neediness

Quote:
Throughout the week we texted, bantered and logical conversations. Asked her out and she seemed to be very busy with sat and finals, since school is about to end and so test are taken these last few weeks.

I texted her with my primary objective to ask her out for the weekend. The second i texted her asking how her finals were, she told me shes taking act this saturday. She took sat last saturday. So i took my chance and teased her. I said she was a geek and asked what geeky college she was attending. She didn't took that very well and went straight to being logical and serious. I tried maintaining frame and taking her responses lightly. I replied jokingly, non-serious and illogical.

NO REPLIES AFTERWARDS
Quote:
[quote/]

Never refer to yourself as a little boy unless you want to be seen as submissve
I dont get why you made the little girl comment. I guess you got over excited but anyway. You did way too much texting. Once logistics and everything was discussed, and she came up with all this about busy schedule, i would've offered to pick her up after the test or do lunch in between her day

Quote:

"OK, I'm sorry if what I said upset you, but you know that shouldn't of upset you. We're just starting to get to know eachother better. But I'm not going to give excuses for me overly teasing you. If you are going to be like this, there's no way this will work out. I have zero tolerance for girls being upset from banter."
No don't reply with anything. Let it sit until the weekend and just call her. If she picks up then make plans that day. Matter fact just tell her get ready your on the way to pick her up. If she doesn't pick up and doesn't call back then just move on. You said you got other girls, so takes notes and learn from it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just put it away(cool down) for a while, and see if you can come back after. Invest in other girls and keep building your value.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:22 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Jesus, dude. I've seen girl's phones before, and specifically texts where men who got their numbers refer to them as "girls". For example: "You're cute, but I'd never share my drink with a girl". Not one...repeat, not one of those kinds of texts was ever returned. It creeps them out. Only refer to a woman this way if she's been sucking your dick for three months.
Quote:
NO REPLIES AFTERWARDS
No shit.

Quote:

No. Don't text that. Holy over-investment, dude.

Next text:

"Meet me at Bar X, 10, Thursday. A cool band is playing."

The texting is canned nonsense. She knows what you are after. Act like a man and go get it. She'll admire you for respecting her time and her intelligence.