A 5 minute conversation and now i'm completely natural

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I have been into pick-up for a few years, was always pretty good at picking up girls and improved over the past few years. Just over a month ago I was hit by a tram, and as a result I had to go and get some X-rays to ensure I wasn't seriously hurt.

The first lot of X-rays showed absolutely no damage to my spine but the doctor saw something odd and insisted I have another set done. A day later he called me up and asked me to come down to the hospital. He sat me down and told me I have a small cancer in the base of my spine.

Instantly every single worry and fear I had about talking to girls, or anyone for that matter faded away. I'm living on borrowed time...and loving every minute of it. Since then my life has changed.

What I have learned is fear is pointless, routines are a waste of time, just more thinking you don't need. Easier to just talk. All that thinking can install more fear into you when a girl does something you aren't expecting.

Just relax, don't worry about anything and you'll get laid more than your dick can handle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's so sad that I'm afraid of getting rejected when there are people out there who have worse things to fear than I do. It's great that you came to this realization, it just sucks that you had to get over it the way you did.

Great advice. Wish you the best bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

thanks mate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I have been into pick-up for a few years, was always pretty good at picking up girls and improved over the past few years. Just over a month ago I was hit by a tram, and as a result I had to go and get some X-rays to ensure I wasn't seriously hurt.

The first lot of X-rays showed absolutely no damage to my spine but the doctor saw something odd and insisted I have another set done. A day later he called me up and asked me to come down to the hospital. He sat me down and told me I have a small cancer in the base of my spine.

Instantly every single worry and fear I had about talking to girls, or anyone for that matter faded away. I'm living on borrowed time...and loving every minute of it. Since then my life has changed.

What I have learned is fear is pointless, routines are a waste of time, just more thinking you don't need. Easier to just talk. All that thinking can install more fear into you when a girl does something you aren't expecting.

Just relax, don't worry about anything and you'll get laid more than your dick can handle.
;) He's figured it out. I'm still working on it. I'm still afraid of heights. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks for posting this man.
Take care buddy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Three Cheers for posting this. You take care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

really inspirational.... Best of luck to you mate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I Agree, But Routines in my Opinion, are Needed, well not needed but are a help, as i see it don't rely on them so much, but have them there to have fun with.

And Knowing about Body Language and Seduction and Stuff could help rather then just being Naturally Talking but not understanding what shes putting out, or what you can do to esculate things quicker.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: TheItalianManz
Quote:

What your 5 minute natural game learning experience, imo, is just an emotion your experiencing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks for sharing bro
i wish u all the best!

BLESS THE PRESENT
TRUST YOURSELF
EXPECT THE BEST

the best way to avoid failure is to see it as a feedback

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Very inspirational. Thanks for sharing. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good post bruh!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

First off, let me say I hope you're alright. That really sucks.

It's really quite sad that in general, people go through a tough experience and after that experience, they begin to live life to the limit. No fear, no care for anything but enjoying and living life to the fullest.

I feel that if people adopt this mentality and use it to their advantage, their lives can increase in quality and enjoyment. But it's sad that people have this attitude that tomorrow is guaranteed, so they just continue to live in their comfort zone.

LIVE LIFE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

thanks for the support guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
It's so sad that I'm afraid of getting rejected when there are people out there who have worse things to fear than I do. It's great that you came to this realization, it just sucks that you had to get over it the way you did.

Great advice. Wish you the best bro.
Nobody loves reections but I personally don't hate them. Rejections are a learning experience , no single PUA is 100% succesful , we can only learn from rejections not from succesful pickups.