The Tao of Women

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: The Tao of Women
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When "picking up" have you been called weird?. People shrugging you off?. Then you probably have been using
"game" a relic of human courtship that does not hold up well in our post modern society (Insert sad face here)...

I've been browsing through quite a few posts on this site and have found that many of the stories,problems and confusion come from one main neck on the hydra of seduction, and that is the idea that you need to run Game on a woman\girl in order to get them to like you... this mentality I find is frustrating for the user and slightly embarrassing for the...target.

On the other side is what I use,or in fact don't use to get with girls, which is the Tao a philosophy from the ancient Chinese, which simply put is the idea that the less you try to obtain something, the more likely you are to get it,which is contrary to what we in the West believe.
Its kind of like being cool, the more you try to be the cool guy the more you just look like a tool.

Here's an example form my personal experience....
I use to try all this game and such going to bars,buses, my school etc. I'd walk up to a girl who just minding her own business and start chatting her up, this worked exactly zero times, they would smile and nodd or give me there number and never text.
Now, when I started using Tao things changed a little. I would go through my life, you know get "out there" but I wouldn't have this "I need to pick up" idea I would have a more "I'm a human doing my own thing" so I would chat up all kinds of people old ladies,biker dudes,people with dogs, some would shrug me off, some would smile, some would ask me if I needed a ride anywhere(Old ladies trying to pick ME up :P).
Then there was something that I started to notice,1. If a women wants to talk to you there's often a mini starring competition that takes place, and 2. There's usually a "type" for you, before I was going for all kinds of women, but then I realized a pattern, all the girls that I've been with in the past two months of implementing this have had two things in common there educated to some degree,and they're wall flowers.

So in summery please for your own sake, stop trying to get with girls the same way you do a math equations and also don't take them too seriously they are human and can be silly at times.
Do you'r life get out there and every day do something you thought was impossible good luck!

Empty you'r cup...

Post subject: Re: The Tao of Women
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This is a great post. Every beginner needs to read this and hold this in mind while he is reading through
the PUA material.

The pick up community's whole premise is that you are NOT GOOD ENOUGH the way you are, so you need
to learn all these techniques and ways of talking with a girl to get her.

You might want to learn the techniques as a way of simply making a conversation and knowing what to
do, but it really starts with you going out there with the feeling that the way you are, you ARE GOOD
ENOUGH for those hot girls.

When you have that, then you're not trying to force your worth, DHV, high status or anything like that,
you just ARE, and you talk with people, and things happen.

Girls start liking you, you start opening up more, you bring out the person you really are on the surface.

Tao, I like it. I'm borrowing it.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:59 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
The pick up community's whole premise is that you are NOT GOOD ENOUGH the way you are, so you need
The pick up community's whole premise is strive to be the best you can be.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

I think this can be applied to most areas in life.
Think about something as simple as a test.
Sometimes you want to do so well on it, the pressure is so high, your expectations so high, but you end up doing average or worse.
You're not relaxed, you're not confident when you apply so much pressure on yourself to pick up x number of girls.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Bravo guys !! The PUA community has become a money making sham to be honest. Look in one of the field report stickies , there's a guy advertising his shitty sales funnels :lol: :lol: . It's become all "it's your fault you didn't apply this or appl this...bolocks!!!
Quote:
Quote:
The pick up community's whole premise is strive to be the best you can be.
Hey man, i support your posts in general but the community has taken a NOSEDIVE. It's no longer about improving your looks or lifestyle. Just spam approach...

Even the first generation Mystery and Tyler where about "peackocking" . Obviously it was somewhat weirs the way they were doing it. But the concept of dressing like a tribal leader can WORK. Think of all these:

*Excecutive CEO suited up.
*Social circle popular look ( location dependent , mabe hip hop , boybandish , preppy or whatever)

They were definitely heavily advocating improving your looks and lifestyle ( arguibly the number #1 factor to getting laid. Number 1#.

I found that out the hard way after wasting so much time as i myself have been MISLED by the community thinking spam approach was the cure for everything ( without improving looks or lifestyle ofcourse :lol: :lol: :lol: )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:17 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

That's because it's easier to make money by selling shortcuts and magic methods.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.