Need Advice

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Need Advice
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright guys I need advice on how to deal with this situation.
I've known this girl for a couple of years but I could never make a move with her because I had a gf at the time. I'm no longer in that relationship and I invited her to a wedding where I'm going to be a groomsmen. She said she'll be my date and I also invited her to the bridal shower (which the bride wanted everybody to go.) Long story short after the bridal shower me and her went at it at her backyard. She said that she was attracted to me but doesnt want to ruin the relationship. I told her that we are both adults and that we both know what we're doing and she agreed. Thing is she is in a relationship with an older dude and he is always traveling but she doesnt seem to be really interested in the relationship since she is messing around with me. I started calling her because I get bored in traffic and just wanted to talk to someone. Yesterday the conversation was a bit awkward and I felt that I was bothering her. She's the type that knows what she wants, she actually made the first move the night of the bridal shower. My question is how should I go on about this? I mean I see myself with her but should I just let her contact me when she wants or do I call her at least once a week just to touch base?

Any help is appreciated fellas.

Post subject: Re: Need Advice
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:44 pm 
The Grand Puba

I seem to ask this question a lot. Why this girl? She has a boyfriend that she isn't happy with, but stays with him and cheats instead. What makes her so worth the trouble?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

Your just her boy toy dumb dumb, not boyfriend. A warm pile of skin with a dick on it.
Quote:
I see myself with her
There will be none of this stuff. Nope.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

She's lonely, She wants to fuck, and she sees qualities in you she likes. Keep being the guy she likes. Don't start with that needy bullshit, and start being this other guy. Keep showing her the qualities, and be cool play it cool.

Be everything he's not fulfilling and win her over.

This is called the rake in the art of seduction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0jRv-pxY7k

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:41 am 
The Coach

Knock it off with the relationship talk. This girl is not girlfriend material. Quit trying to be captain save a hoe.