How to get a DHV/confo routine?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am in my third year and doing my engineering in computer science. i'm 19 so not much of dhv stories to speak of apart from a few trips. I know you guys would be like "fake it till you make it bro". Still the routines has to go match my personality, can anyone guide me How to prepare material. I am at a stage hooking sets doing high5's just need to incorporate dhv and comfort building stories.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:55 am 
The Coach

Why don't you just go do some shit that you're actually interested in?

You'll meet girls along the way and you'll have some interesting shit to talk about. No need to fake it. Just get a life I guess you could say 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Watch this video by Gambler, it deals with DHV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXYw8WNYr3o

Also I would avoid DHV altogether. Especially if you have to spend time thinking how to build a good story. DHV's are not really the core of what makes women want you.

If you think, pretty much everyone is valued. Most people aren't pieces of shit, scum, etc. Therefore women consider you normal by default. They will see you in a negative way only if you give them an actual reason to.

They want indirect demonstrations not stories.

Lastly, take a look at CHIEFPUA.COM, good for beginners.