So You Want To Be a Rebel In The Modern Times

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Fuck Tedium
You’ve spent your life living in routine.

Seriously, stop and pay attention and you will notice it too.

If I had a dollar for every time someone came up to me at random and started saying; “Man, I wish I could go and talk to any girl like you!”

Or “Damn, must be nice to be able to travel anywhere and anytime!”

Or “Wow, I wish I had time to work on my passions”.

Anytime you begin your sentence with ‘I wish’, what you’re actually saying is “Yeah I’d like that, but I don’t really want it – I just kinda want it”.

“I don’t want it as badly as I want to be comfortable. I don’t want it as badly as I want the validation of the crowd. I don’t want it as badly as I want to hold on to my story of poor little me.”

These are the guys who are nearing 40 and are either desperately alone, or preparing to settle for someone they didn’t actively choose. These are the guys who are stuck in a job – not a career, not a mission, not a purpose mind you, just a job.

These are the guys who go to sleep at night dreaming of the passionate adventures! Of sweeping a gorgeous woman off her feet in broad daylight, of fighting the proverbial dragon, saving the day and galloping off into the sunset – but then they wake up, keep their heads down, and watch helplessly as others live the glory.

Forego Certainty
What will it take for you to finally do what you want in life?

What will it take for you to just shake it all off, and rise like a phoenix – aware, alive, loving and strong – regardless of what anyone has to say about it.

Like I said earlier – most of you just kinda want it. How do you know if I’m talking about you? If you are still clinging to a story.

If you are still clinging to your excuses, then you don’t really want change, you want your story validated. You want ‘poor little me’ to be recognized. You want the world to tell you it’s going to be okay. You want mommy to tell you what a good boy you are.

Anyone who comes to me beginning his sentence with ‘I wish’ is actually saying this; “Show me the proof first. Give me what I want first, give me the certainty I crave, and then I will give up my story. Then I will commit to growth”.

There’s no growth in certainty – how can there be?

How Bad Do You Want It?
Anytime you try to do something great, the world will beat you down for it.

Anytime you try to step up, the world will beat you down for it.

Anytime you try to be magnificent, the world will beat you down for it.

Do you think your situation is unique? Do you think no one with your odds – or worse still – has ever been able to transmute their suffering into enlightenment, or their pain into glory?

The only difference between a rebel and where you are standing now is that the rebel is fully committed to living life on his own terms. He knows what he values, he knows who he is and he knows he will be hated for it but he walks his path anyway.

The only difference between the most seductive man on earth and where you are standing now is that the Casanova honors his truth. He doesn’t pretend to be something he isn’t, he doesn’t stand down from what he wants, and he doesn’t worry about trivialities like other’s opinions of him. He owns himself fully. If he must fall, then he falls. If he must be vulnerable, then he will be vulnerable. If his heart breaks, he lets it break. Not for applause, but for the sake of love itself!

Can You Feel It?
That feeling inside that something isn’t right.

It’s been there all your life, screaming at you!

That feeling tells you that something needs to change – that you are not living your deepest truth, that your actions and words don’t match your real values.

All you have to do is listen!

Listen to that feeling and let it guide you. Not tomorrow, not ‘some day’ – no more giving your ego something to hide behind. You listen to that voice. Uncomfortable? Good. It means you’re growing.

There’s something magical about being able to let go fully, to just flow with whatever life brings you.

THAT is how amazing adventures happen. THAT is how passionate romances begin. THAT is how you live and breathe success with every pore of your body regardless of what life gives you.

Put your damn shoes now. NOW. Put on your jacket and get out of the house. Go on an adventure. Go and make someone feel beautiful and unique. Go out and there and be magnificent.

Go ahead, be a rebel.

Your fan,
Pat Ananda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:39 pm 

Nice Motivational Post! You remind me of my boy Eric Thomas the hip hop preacher in some of what you said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vuetQSwFW8

I 100% agree with you that a vast majority of people who come here don't want it bad, they just kind of want it. They aren't wanting it as bad as they want to stay comfortable, as bad as they want to sleep, or as bad as they want to do other things. Many just kind of want to be good at it and aren't willing to put in the sacrifices it takes to get to the level they want to be on. This is the case as much with life, careers, health, as it is with love too. At some point many people have told themselves they are okay with where they are and its okay if they don't get the girl they wanted, they are fine with average or accept their fate so to speak.

Former American President Theodore Roosevelt said, “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

fuck ya!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice post man.