natural vs practice goal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: natural vs practice goal
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

ok here is something i didn't expect,so i went out last night as usually to have fun and practice game,so i approached 2 girls who were dancing and it went great,then i went to another girl,that one had enough on guys hitting on her,and she also said she is a bit nervous cos of pms,she said it directly so i said no problem,i talked to her for a few more minutes,had some fun,the she turned to be little bit more polite,i went back inside and ordered myself a song,then i saw that girl i was dancing with,i told her i"ll get back to her for a dance after my song starts,she was happy for it,we danced again,later i saw her siting outside and i approached her,i saw she is wearing a ring,she said she is getting married in 4 months from now,i said it"s cool and didn't went off,so she said sit now with me,we talked a bit until her friend came,anyway bit latter another girl jumped on me and me started kissing,so the thing is what just happen here,with that girl i wasn't practicing at all,i was just saying whatever i wanted to say,acting however i felt like,i know her for some time now, about month or so,she saw me flirting with another girls,with that girl i was completely indifferent,at ease and carefree,with others i talked to the idea was approach,practice,have fun and sure i wanted some kiss close or f close,but that wasn't what i focused on,main focus was practice with some outcome in back of my mind,any thoughts on this?