Social Circle Facebook?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Social Circle Facebook?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: seanster94
Im really kinda lost here. this chick is messaging me on facebook, and she's part of my social circle giving me IOIs. She wants to hangout, but I cant for a while because of logistics. How can I keep her interested for like a week or 2 until I know for a fact that we are hanging out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well I do know theres a few times where I've been able to re-hook a girl even without facebook. Maybe try explaining your situation leaving out the finer details (added mystery about your situation). While she's messaging you: if its the chat or live messaging I'd try on a few occasions to leave the conversation while its at its highest point...usually the first instance it gets real good. Don't do this too often as she will just get aggravate.

If its like the Facebook message sent like e mail...you could run regular game maybe by doing that MM thingy where you make up a funny story or adventure you two can have next time you two meet up. No harsh negs either because your "lol" demeanour won't sell on typed letters.

When the time comes set the date...nothing too demanding "hey lets go out bowling with some friends" talk...neg...tease...keep up happiness then go in at least for the k close at the end of the night.
Hopefully I'm not coming off like I'm an arrogant pimp cause I'm not...but I think Its an ok guideline.