How to incorporate future outcomes into convo's?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, so met this girl at the gym, we went out to dinner, had an awesome time, I was negging, qualifying, DHV, DLV, teasing left and right.

Funny thing is said girl NEVER ever asked my name, but I'm using this as a tactic against her.

Anyways, I read in mystery method that predicting or talking about future instances between the both of you can be a POWERFUL comfort tool. Also, I'm wondering if anyone can suggest what I Should do next.

I figure next time we go out, are having a good time, I'll say hey! Come over here and check this out! I'll lead, put my hand out and see if she reaches for my hand, and if she does, push it away after a few seconds.

So 2 days after the date I text her (Totally apparent she is comfortable, plus flirtatious with me) [Convo]:

Me: Hey I'm about to walk over to the gym, come keep me company.

Her: Sorry, who is this?

Me: I'm not telling. That's what you get for not asking what my name is the entire night ;)

Her: Omg it's YOU. Lol. You're good :P. I guess when you talked to me at the gym the other night you made me so nervous to remember anything..

Me: Haha, whatever. You made me almost lose my wallet.

Her: Speechless. Haha. Well deserved.

Her: Lol true that. Good times.

Me: The whole night I was like, what the hell? She didn't even know my name......

Her:

Me: Great job. You now made me miss the gym. Grrrr! Anyways, how was your day?

Her: Lol and the whole night I was like.... I'm such an idiot. Why can't I remember what he said his name was! Apparently you never told me. you shit!

Her: This is the best awkward moment ever I love it :P

Her: Doesn't it close at 8? It's not too late! Fast, hard core workouts are the best!

Me: Meh, I went yesterday. I need a break anyways. Hey! I didn't see you there yesterday. You aren't getting lazy on me now are you? Ten bucks says you weren't there today either.

Her: My day was great :) i had accupuncture and a massage today and just relaxed watching a movie :) how was yours?

Me: Long. Worked ten hours. What is up with all you nerds reading twilight. Some girl at work had it, looked just like you (blonde hair, goofy glasses, 4'5", only a face a mother could love), said she didn't jump on the bandwagon though. Sound familiar?

Her: No. I'm not slacking.... just taking care of my injuries that you very much. But you're right. I didn't go today. Lol.

Her: Ok I may be a nerd times ten but i'm NOT those girls all crazy bout twilight. And 10 hours?! Where are you working? I'm sorry.

Me: Oh yeah, forgout bout those. You gotta be top notch and ready to skate in two weeks. I told my friends that I know this girl that 'claims' to be hot shit at it. If you disappoint I don't know if we can talk again.

Her: And as I recall, the words out of my mouth were "im horrible at skating" So you're feeding your friends very invalid information.

Me: I'm a male stripper. Those girls wouldnt let me go home today. Relentless! Fo real.

Her: Lol ooh la la! When do you work next? ;] I bet all those [city name] hippies and hicks were goin cccARAzzzy over you!!!!

Me: Oh, in that case ill have to cancel my plan to come see you skate. Wait, I might come to get a few kicks and giggles watching you spin in circles.

Her: I can promise you spings.... But it will be around you... (I don't get this..?) But you said it. You don't want to see my skate of shame. Thats too bad so sad.

Me: You know it! Wait a second, I can tell you don't believe me do you?!

Her: I never said that Chip :)

Me: Oh is that so huh? You better check yo self before you riggity, riggity wreck yo self.

Her: Is that so? Oh no! I'm tremblin in y boots!

Me: Chip huh? Ok, I give you permission to call me that since you still don't know my name. Whats your new nick name then? How bout wigglez? cuz your nose haha!

Me: Don't make me come over there little girl. I'll put your nose in a corner so fast!

Her: Ok ok chip. I'm off to eat but I'll catch your act later. I promise ;)

Me: Alright ttyl.

So, how can I escalate this further? I want this girl to be my GF because other than her HOT looks we actually have a LOT in common

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

stop texting and meet with her. Than kino escalate ect...

Whatever you do don't ask for a relationship directly or indirectly, you can hint at it but be very subtle... it's best if you make the girl go "so we're together right?"

Women like things to just "happen"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

hey man its seems that girls is really digging you, but dont get to caught up into texting.

I've had that happen before, were the girl and i enjoyed a great time blah blah blah, and we texted alot. But like are texts were one thing and our dates were another, so it got awkward. Text her just to bug her, causing her to think of you. Other then that keep it too real talks and stuff.

just my 2 cents