Help, I need advice to rescue...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi everyone,

Need your advice here...

Went to a club in town a few weeks ago and on the way out got introduced to the hb9 on the till by a bouncer, stood and chatted to her for a while, and then headed home. Went down a couple more times and started to get to know her quite well, still haddn't number closed, mainly because i was too pissed!

Next she added me as a friend on facebook, so i asked if she was working that evening, 10 mins later she replied saying she was and that she hoped to see me later...

I turn up at the club, queue is massive, so i got up to the front, explain to the bouncer (who is calling me tom cruise after the previous weeks exploits!) i am her guest and she lets me and my mates skip the queue and get in free, we talk at random times in the night when she pops through and i bought her a drink. Then, the boys wanted to head off, on my way out she explains that i shouldn't be going, so i stay on my own. At the end of the night they are closing up and she is cashing in her till when i get kicked out by a different bouncer! Gutted! I dont have her number and now im stuck outside, so i headed home.

Later that night i got a messge on facebook saying that she was sorry she missed me leave and that she didnt say goodnight. so i replied letting her know what happened, she replied later saying 'oh no! sorry to hear you got kicked out, hopefully you will come down tonight :-) x' I'm thinking 'hundereds of ioi's, so i asked her out for a drink in the week in my reply. Since then she has been online loads but hasn't replied? I also, although i am ashamed to admit it, sent her another message saying... 'im sorry, guess i got the wrong idea, hope its not gonna be wierd next time i see you?' bet you're cringing now, i am! still 2 days later, no reply...

Help then folks... can i salvege this one? and how?

Cheers

CHLLXX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:32 pm 

BTW, I was physically cringing. I almost got in the fetal position. LOL :D You just have to let it play out. Sending more messages just looks more insecure. The second message was a huge mistake, the first one was not. You should have waited for a response to the first, OR til you saw her again before bringing it up.

The idea is you are "non-needy" and that is attractive to women. We just displayed both needy behaviour and insecurity by saying "I guess not." It sounds like "Woah as me..." like Eyor on Whinnie the Pooh or whatever. Anyways, we let it play out and see what's said. Don't send anything else.

Also, if you get the chance to see her in person do it, so you can demonstrate your better qualities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Also, if you get the chance to see her in person do it, so you can demonstrate your better qualities.
Cheers, for the response mate, whats the best way to play it then? Its obviously going to be awkward! Do I ignore her, act normal like nothing happened or just remind her that i wanna take her out?

I think i may have blown it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:35 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers, for the response mate, whats the best way to play it then? Its obviously going to be awkward! Do I ignore her, act normal like nothing happened or just remind her that i wanna take her out?

I think i may have blown it!
Remind her of it. Say casually did you get my message. Act like it's no big deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sweet, will update you soon mate! Now get out of the featal position and go get some birds...!

Cheers,

CHLLXX