Tinder match tries to disqualify herself

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I matched yesterday with a fairly hot girl on Tinder, and I've really enjoyed our chat so far. I put in my description that I'm looking for someone a bit crazy and a bit dangerous, and she's been even a bit desperate to find out what that means. I turned it around and asked if she thought she was crazy and dangerous.

Then she started trying to disqualify herself by saying how she's one big mess psychologically, describing all her flaws and bad behaviour, and asking if that helped turn me off. I said "Not really" "Dammit" "In fact that sounds like every other woman I have ever known. You all have issues." "Are you calling me average?" "Yep"

I thought that should work, but now that I've suggested meeting up, she's started saying stuff such as that because of massive daddy issues she can only date assholes twice her age (she's 22, I'm 31 so not quite there, and not too strong on the asshole game either, because I'm by nature a fairly kind person).

Also, the interaction started out really fun and upbeat, and extremely witty (my strongest card is my wit), but once it began to be a bit more dragged out with longer pauses between replies, I ended it with "it was fun chatting with you, maybe i'll write you again tomorrow".

I'm unsure how to proceed. My text game is not very strong, and I don't know how to deal with that kind of self-disqualifying without the non-verbal side.