Day game #, now texting.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Day game #, now texting.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

Approached a girl at the grocery store and used a familiarity opener, transitioned into telling her she was cute, etc and we bantered for several min. Ended up telling her I know of a really cool spot in town she's not aware of, I'm gonna take her there. She at first said no thank you she's seeing someone - i proceeded with is it serious and she said she just started seeing this guy. I told her it doesn't sound serious to me, let's exchange #'s with this handsome man you met at the store. You can choose to ignore if you want to and that's fine or we'll go out. She said yes and now onto texting.

Prior to this on several times I've asked out girls much 2 quickly through text, didn't flirt enough to set up the date properly - or may have just not been as strong in the approach. Let me know what you guys think and what I should do from here, if there's something you strongly disagree with please say why don't just say "it's bad" as I'm still learning and how can I do things differently.

Me: Hey, it's that handsome guy you met earlier at the grocery store. Near all the fish. You can call me Alex.
Her: Heyyyyyy Alex!
Me: You sound excited.
Her: Lol so how did the rest of your grocery shopping go?
Me: Hah I found a pumpkin spice SPAM and snagged it. You?
Her: Wow sounds good. It was ok was gonna grab some salmon but i changed my mind lol. went home after
Me: (showed her a pic of baked salmon that i made earlier that week) Made this other night for a friend and I. Sooo good.
Her: Wow nice (shows a pic of what she made tonight, chicken noodle soup)
Me: Ok first off, that looks delicious. 2nd, im glad you didnt burn your place trying to make it.
Her: she proceeds to tell a story about how she left the oven/pan on or whatever, left the kitchen to the PC and she almost burnt it down.
Me:I'm never letting you close to my kitchen
Her: I havent burned anything since though.
Me: What do you do for work?
Her: I work for a phone company (I pass out after my text and don't reply until next night)

Me: Made you look, goofball.
Her: Sorry? Wrong person? (At this point I actually think she may have forgot who i was, maybe never took down my #, who knows)
Me: I'm the amazing cook. you're the one who almost burnt down your house trying to do so. ring a bell?
Her: Oh you're the amazing one huh? (Looking back I'd have liked to said "and not just amazing at cooking" - something more witty, flirty that I passed up on IMO)
Me: Save my # (hername) It's Alex. Taking a strike one point from you
Her: I know it's you haha and i did save your #
Me: Damn, you got me. I smell a cooking contest in our future though

This is where it ended (last night). Any thoughts on now how I should approach a next text? I'd like to set up a date but I'm unsure what to say from here as I stumbled on the 2nd texting? Do I need to flirt a bit more with her and then proceed? What do we think?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Prior to this on several times I've asked out girls much 2 quickly through text, didn't flirt enough to set up the date properly - or may have just not been as strong in the approach.

The latter.

Quote:
Let me know what you guys think and what I should do from here, if there's something you strongly disagree with please say why don't just say "it's bad" as I'm still learning and how can I do things differently.

Me: Hey, it's that handsome guy you met earlier at the grocery store. Near all the fish. You can call me Alex.
Her: Heyyyyyy Alex!
Me: You sound excited.
Always a good sign.
Quote:
Her: Lol so how did the rest of your grocery shopping go?
Me: Hah I found a pumpkin spice SPAM and snagged it. You?
Her: Wow sounds good. It was ok was gonna grab some salmon but i changed my mind lol. went home after
Me: (showed her a pic of baked salmon that i made earlier that week) Made this other night for a friend and I. Sooo good.

Weak.

Is swapping food pics REALLY what you want from this woman right now?

Quote:
Her: Wow nice (shows a pic of what she made tonight, chicken noodle soup)
Me: Ok first off, that looks delicious. 2nd, im glad you didnt burn your place trying to make it.
Jesus christ.

You don't care about this. Get to the fucking point.
Quote:
Her: she proceeds to tell a story about how she left the oven/pan on or whatever, left the kitchen to the PC and she almost burnt it down.
Me:I'm never letting you close to my kitchen
Her: I havent burned anything since though.
Me: What do you do for work?
Her: I work for a phone company (I pass out after my text and don't reply until next night)

zzzzzzzzzzzz
Quote:
Me: Made you look, goofball.

*groans* Get to the fucking point!

Quote:
Her: Sorry? Wrong person? (At this point I actually think she may have forgot who i was, maybe never took down my #, who knows)
Super awkward because of your lame ass texts.
Quote:
Me: I'm the amazing cook. you're the one who almost burnt down your house trying to do so. ring a bell?

Holy shit. If you have to re-reference your boring ass cooking texts....*groans*
Quote:
Her: Oh you're the amazing one huh? (Looking back I'd have liked to said "and not just amazing at cooking" - something more witty, flirty that I passed up on IMO)
Me: Save my # (hername) It's Alex. Taking a strike one point from you
Dude, she became so bored of your non-sexual, domesticated texts she forgot who she was texting, LOL.

Likely she was texting other people during your texts, and zoned out because that's how fucking boring your texts were.
Quote:
Her: I know it's you haha and i did save your #
Me: Damn, you got me. I smell a cooking contest in our future though

*GROANS* Shut up about the god damn cooking, man.
Quote:
This is where it ended (last night).
LOL.

And rightly so.

Are you Betty Crocker, or a bull elk?

Wait a couple days, then:

"Let's grab a couple drinks at Bar X, 9 pm on tuesday."

And for the love of god, do not reference cooking.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Appreciate the responses Arch. Do you mind posting(if you haven't already) a convo of yours from start to finish? As an example so I don't get stuck in the routine. Like I said, in the past I've gotten to the point quickly and it didn't work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:35 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The in-person encounter has to be solid. Most of your flakes will happen if those are sub-par or mediocre.

However, your in-person encounter can be good, and you can still blow it over text.

Remember, the girl gave you her number. Why? Two reasons. Either she was trying to make you go away, or she was really interested.

Texting:

Me: Hey, this is Arch.
Her: Hi Arch.
Me: Let's grab a drink at Bar X, 9pm, Tuesday.

Done.

Ball is in her court, and I go about my career goals and purpose. If she says no, I get another number, have good initial interaction and do the same.

I do not worry about "blowing it". I do not fear outcome. I'm the prize. They can follow my simple, direct, lead, or I will find someone younger, hotter, and smarter. I don't need to be the court jester over text, or explain myself. I'm a busy guy. But I will gladly meet the woman on a date and give her my time, and be charming/myself face to face.

This is my frame. Simple. Direct. To the point. Get the date, where men have a better chance due to physicality, confidence, and charm.

Here's what most guys do:

Me: Hey Sarah!!!!! this is Arch!! How's your day? Things have been awesome over here. My brother and I made pancakes the size of our head this morning! It was something else! Ever been to the movie theater here??
Her: Hi Arch.
Me: Are you free this week? I'm texting to ask you out 'cause I think you're cute. :) :) . Let me know when you are free?

Now, put yourself in the woman's shoes. and remember, she's a socially valuable 8,9, or 10. She's experienced, hot, and knows her worth. She's also more emotionally intelligent than 95 % of men, and independent. She has numerous orbiters, all of whom act the exact same way. She's looking for a man who oozes confidence, and who leads, and who gets to the point.

Which text scenario conveys that you're a man like Jason Statham, or a hyper frat boy?

I want you to look closely at this reply of hers:

"Her: Oh you're the amazing one huh? "

This woman has a lot of orbiters. You're just "one" of them.

I'd send this right now:

"It's Netflix and drinks night tomorrow at my place. And I promise, no more cooking references. That's not what I want to do."

that's a ballsy text that is not boring. women love to see their phone buzz with fun, slightly shocking messages that take them out of the mundane. And it's congruent 100% with what you want. Pure honesty.

If she doesn't appreciate that, enjoy the thrill of sending a text where you do not fear outcome. At all. these kinds of moments are victories, and all part of the fun. This is not serious stuff.

If she asks "and what do you want to do?" say, "90% catch a buzz and get naked, 10% light gardening".

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would've rolled with great you can cook for me. Set up a date that way at her place and escalate.

But yeah to much boring banter... That shit is after you establish attraction... You merely showed a tiny bit... Get back in the game and get away from the convo banter. Save that shit for in person after the initial shit.

Also, next time be the one to end the texts not her. Your time is more important than any female - keep that mind set.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:20 am 
Dedicated Member

how the hell woman can know if u cannot convey your value. It is simple and easy to say i am more valuable, but as long as you cannot deliver that via your game and your outlook you cant expect from woman to gauge your value by just looking to in the face. The fact that having nice outlook of course important but another issue is how you deliver your value to chicks.

Convos are between Op and Chick includes hesitation of being rejected. Like other Posters said you need to be more direct.

It is like cooking, if you want cook good, you need to add just required component in to mix in order to make a good special.

First u need to learn when she has free time, it does not sound good if you ask,

Hey x are you available on tuesday?
Her: No i have X to make,
You:Ok wednesday than?
Her:I promised to X to meet sorry.

See how it can reduce your chances by initiating it unprepared? Know your prey first then hunt man. But who gives a shit about cooking? Use more logic into it man.

Psychal power comes through Mental strenght.