How do I reel this girl in?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I'm just going to start out by saying that with every girl I've ever dated I've always been able to "lock them in" pretty quickly. In other words, I'll have them texting me every day and be seeing them a lot, usually every day or most of the week. Not this new girl though! I've been on two dates with her and I still kind of feel like I'm on the "outside". My main issue is that she does this "in and out" thing. One moment she's super receptive to me; squeezes my hand, cuddles up to me, she even initiated a kiss last night (we've kissed more than once lol). But then she'll back up a bit, get quieter and not reciprocate as much kino. She'll do things like cup my hand instead of lace the fingers and then go back to lacing them. What is this all about and what do I do about it? I actually started to get kind of frustrated with it.

Also, I hate the early in the relationship texting standoff. How do I break out of that?

I'm almost thinking about nexting her because I feel like I'm just not doing a great job vibing with her, but I want to figure out if it's something that I can do better because when she opens up it's great, she's affectionate and fun. How do I get into her circle and stay there?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:10 pm 
King Among Mortals

No banging yet?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Sounds pretty normal actually. Not all girls make it easy. Some really play the game and keep you guessing and push pulling. As far as the texting, I would just text her memes. Just pictures with silly words and stuff. See how she reacts to it.

Whatever you do, don't come across as needy or chase her too much. If anything, start pushing more and see what happens.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:33 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Sounds pretty normal actually. Not all girls make it easy. Some really play the game and keep you guessing and push pulling.
Then why bother dating them?

Anyway, OP, your post is vague at best. If you need concrete answers you're gonna have to provide concrete examples.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Sounds pretty normal actually. Not all girls make it easy. Some really play the game and keep you guessing and push pulling.
Then why bother dating them?
To get pussy.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:10 am 

Quote:
To get pussy.
What about standards?

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
To get pussy.
What about standards?
Everybody has their own standards, or lack thereof. But that's besides the point which is that some girls are going to be harder to game than others. It's just a reality. If you want to always go for the low hanging fruit that tips over with her legs up in the air after a few drinks, then by all means, do what you want.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:38 am 

So women that don't play games are low hanging fruit, and those who do are quality?

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
So women that don't play games are low hanging fruit, and those who do are quality?
Some high status women can see right past PUA, know exactly what they are looking for and unless you are equally high status or have many years in the pickup game, you aren't going anywhere.

The date I had last night was just like this. Shes been single for many years, lots of dates and 90% of those that she had were blown out, and no I didn't ask that question, she told me. Sense of humour we had over text was not registering on the date, no IOIs, I had no chance and so I am added to the 90%. No shame though, I have other more interesting options.

I may have a read up on how to game higher status women for future reference but will not approach until I have enough experience under my belt with other girls.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:03 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Some high status women can see right past PUA, know exactly what they are looking for and unless you are equally high status or have many years in the pickup game, you aren't going anywhere.
This says more about the PUA than the woman. When a woman can see right past a man, it's because he isn't being honest, acting in an unrealistic way, trying hard to not be rejected rather than seducing, etc. This is why so many of us are trying to tell you guys to be normal and express intent.
Quote:
The date I had last night was just like this. Shes been single for many years, lots of dates and 90% of those that she had were blown out, and no I didn't ask that question, she told me. Sense of humour we had over text was not registering on the date, no IOIs, I had no chance and so I am added to the 90%. No shame though, I have other more interesting options.
This says more about her than it does her status. It is more likely that this woman can't keep men because the men that she logically wants have too many options and have no need to settle down with just her. Since you are believing her and her explanation on why she's single, you're falling into her reality and become one of the 90%. It also sounds like this is someone you've met online, right? Women don't normally qualify you like this on a first date unless you've met her online.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
This says more about the PUA than the woman. When a woman can see right past a man, it's because he isn't being honest, acting in an unrealistic way, trying hard to not be rejected rather than seducing, etc. This is why so many of us are trying to tell you guys to be normal and express intent.
Quote:
This says more about her than it does her status. It is more likely that this woman can't keep men because the men that she logically wants have too many options and have no need to settle down with just her. Since you are believing her and her explanation on why she's single, you're falling into her reality and become one of the 90%. It also sounds like this is someone you've met online, right? Women don't normally qualify you like this on a first date unless you've met her online.
That's true and it's why I don't like online dating too much.
I aimed too high too soon. Need to aim a bit lower but I am talking to someone who is on the same wavelength as me, but it's just a normal convo, I am not fussed either way with that one, but seems cool to meet up with and something interesting with, rather than just go for a drink.

My main goal at the moment is building up a new social circle since a lot of my old social circle have all hit hitched and had kids. I'm doing ok on that side of things, slowly but surely. Approaching everyone in the bars, and it's going to take time to build a foundation.

Thanks for the feedback

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:30 pm 

You've missed his point