The Long Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: The Long Game
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Been reading these pages for years and I usually find out the answer or advice I need through somebody else's post. But this first time post is more just curiosity of what you all would do for this particular challenge. I got 20 min before my meeting so I'll be thorough

I havnt had to have more than 2 to 4 hang outs before we have sex. (Honestly not tooting my own horn just giving context and mental state) but this girl, I'm going into a DAY 6 with this girl and no sex. It's going to happen don't get me wrong. But God damn is she taking her time. I realize I haven't done long game for awhile and I feel like a fish out of water. I almost bailed but nah, then I feel she wins. Pfff. Challenge accepted!

Summary:
Approached her at an event. She was standing. I was sitting, shouted hey and tapped the seat next to me. Banter Banter fluff fluff talk etc. meet her friends. They loved me. Kiss her, Get the instagram (much more effective than getting the number) I end the night. "Hey we're going to hang out in two weeks.... *stare and pause till she smiles*... Maybe Sooner"
Hang out two days later. So I find out: She has a Strong frame. Knows what she wants. But totally vulnerable when I push pull. She's had a fucked up past.. Totally warned me she's damaged goods. She messages me a lot. And it's always... What's the word...she's Suspiciously OVERgiving. "I'm so glad I met you, you're so cool, I can't wait to see you again, I haven't met anybody like you." And she's is all over me, hand holding, head resting, hugging, kissing etc. That's enough of a sign for me. Boom. Set up movie night. But No sex that night. She ended up leaving late. Fine whatever. Try again soon. No big deal.

Next hang outs. Her convos get deeper dispIte me keeping it light, She gets more comfortable. and all of a sudden it dawned in me. Is She trying to boyfriend mE?????? fuuuuck. Said I should come over for dinner. Wait for it.... To her parents place! And guys, I make sure we're not texting everyday. Texting is to set up dates. I make it clear im seeing other girls.

Escalation hits a glass ceiling. She said she wants to take it slow. She's been through shit. Yet she enjoys when escalate but she shuts down when it goes to far. When I pull away and cut off all affection in a very blase' casual way and she comes running and jumps on my lap.

So that's the scene boys, we live an hour from each other. But work close to each other. I think she's either using me as an emotional crutch or she's totally playing long game (in it to win it) boyfriend style. What do I want? What's in her pants obviously while doing the least damage to the girl emotionally, (because we're not assholes) what would you do? Another movie night, drinks by my place again, is there another angle? thanks for reading my first post.

Post subject: Re: The Long Game
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:19 am 
The Grand Puba

I went back and forth on responding to this because your long game is kind of fucked up. You want to have sex with this girl while doing the least amount of emotional damage. The problem is that you believe that you know what her wishes are and that it may have a negative effect on her if you get what you want. She's not challenging you and you shouldn't be so self centered to believe that she is.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:13 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Instagram better than number.

Really?

Either way, if the words 'parents' even arises with a girl I haven't been with for at least 6-12 months, then that's a red flag.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I went back and forth on responding to this because your long game is kind of fucked up. You want to have sex with this girl while doing the least amount of emotional damage. The problem is that you believe that you know what her wishes are and that it may have a negative effect on her if you get what you want. She's not challenging you and you shouldn't be so self centered to believe that she is.
Yeah I see that fine line too... I have to take a step back and see the big picture. Either I'm more forward and bow out of this one. Thanks for the reply dude.

Also, to the other guy, instagram/snap chat, anything is more casual and more likely to be complied with than saying, "let me get your number tho" ..plus instagram serves two purposes I found out: it's casual enough they can give you their instagram in front of friends or coworkers. And plus if you have awesome pictures with friends or traveling, they check that shit out! Oh and secret third purpose: definitely works on the younger ones. They always want to show Off their insta.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:57 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I disagree, but suit yourself.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.