Conservative or uninterested struggle.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is relatively difficult.

I met 2 girls through a friend. Initially before meeting we set up a double date kind of scenario yet very casual and unofficial. I'm 20 they are both 25-27, which means I'm playing a completely different league than I'm used to.

On first instance I followed through with basic charisma, positivity, then conversation mainly aimed at listening and finally following through with more deep conversation topics whilst occasionally making her laugh with a joke etc..

Now, I would say it worked. I certainly managed to entertain.

Then after reading a few signs that she was interested, I tried to move in for a kiss. At the time I was smoking at a shisha bar. She wanted to try, so I said 'I hear it's better if we shotgun it (inhaling from someone else's mouth), but our lips have to touch' and smiled whilst maintaining constant eye contact. She looked away for a bit, laughed and then replied, 'I hear it's better for you.' Then I did the whole, 'let's find out', but she pulled away which was kinda embarrassing. I then did the classic Mystery save of, 'Hey, I didn't say we had to, I just though you might like to,' she laughed and I passed her the shisha.

At the end of the night she kind of said goodbye, insisted on a hug. Said some other shit about how we should do it again and we left.

Now I'm not saying that that was a successful night, or that I pulled it off well... with other girls I don't go into nearly as much effort and it works. But I realised on the way back that this girl didn't come across as easy. She was happy sitting legs touching. Touched my hair, face... pretty much did everything except kiss and then she didn't seem uninterested enough to make it obvious. In this kind of situation, I feel that it would have been in her best interest to seem uninterested if she was. Maybe I gave her too much attention. I don't know. So I've settled for 2 possible outcomes.

1 - she doesn't like me. (by which I mean as a partner or whatever).

2 - she isn't the type of girl to hookup quickly, maybe she is a virgin, or born again Christian or something.

Given what I have done to this point.

What would be the best advice when I meet up with her again?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You didn't approach her the way she wanted. I think she likes you but you didn't read her right. You have to be in the present moment and really pay attention.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:42 pm 
Read My Book

Too much of a conclusion for one date here.

Go out with her again.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:43 pm 
King Among Mortals

What would be the best advice when I meet up with her again?

Get her drunk, get a cab ride home, have sex.