Text / email game with cute girl from the furniture shop?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi there,

First of all, I'm new to this forum, and even though I just spent a decent amount of time familiarising with the various sections and to see whether someone else posted a similar topic - I might still got it wrong, so please excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong section, or if indeed there is already a post similar to this.

Since this is my first post, a little introduction about me: I only recently got into PUA techniques and tactics, and even though I still have a way to go, I already saw quite a lot of improvements in the last couple of years, in which I dated quite a lot of girls. I usually meet girls either on dating sites or in clubs/bars/night out, but only recently I got really interested in daygame. I should say that for me becoming a PUA is as much about becoming more confident/socially aware as getting girls. I have an attitude towards self-challenging and self-imrovement.

So this morning, I walked into a furniture shop because I recently moved house and I need some furniture. As I enter the shop I realised that the shop person that was there to help was a tremendously gorgeous girl. This caught me slightly off guard, I was there before going to work and I was on a mission to find some furniture quick before getting on with my busy day, so I wasn't ready escalate with a girl (told you there is still a way to go for me...). That said, I ended up spending about 20 mins in the shop, she was really nice I asked her lots of questions, she gave me some samples and at the end she gave me her email address so that I can send her pix of my flat and she can give me more suggestions and quote. There was really nothing flirty about the convo, but it was very giggly, I made her laugh a few times and there was a lot of eye-contact.

Now the big question to the Elders of this forum: I'd like to try to smoothly escalate with her to the point where I ask her out. How do I do this? She's expecting an email from me with some flat measurements/photos/etc, so this is my excuse to contact her. As I mentioned earlier this is as much about getting the girl as much as experimenting, self-improving, trying to become a better PUA, so I'm happy to try things out. Any good tip/strategy/etc?

Thanks so much in advance!
J

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I'd like to try to smoothly escalate with her to the point where I ask her out. How do I do this? She's expecting an email from me with some flat measurements/photos/etc, so this is my excuse to contact her. As I mentioned earlier this is as much about getting the girl as much as experimenting, self-improving, trying to become a better PUA, so I'm happy to try things out. Any good tip/strategy/etc?

Thanks so much in advance!
J
Hot female retailer workers, often get unwelcome advances, potentially even ruining the day, by the sleaziest of guys who hit on anything and are totally dickwads about it, licking their lips and saying something about an amazing body part. But perhaps sometimes also see guys who might not be unwelcome but they don't hit on them because they are socially aware.

Lets assume you'er the later.

You do have her email as a means of communication, but that can just as easily get you blown out. So nah.

So you have to start at square one. Flirting. That's where it all starts. If you know how to flirt properly you're half way there.

Once you determine she's responded well and flirting back, stop. Ask her out. Right there. I'd do it after I paid, as I was ready to leave, and after some major flirting that the other person responded to. It's gotta be away from the counter and away from obvious ear shot by the other employees (and especially her boss).

Have a plan slick. Don't go with the 'We should hang out sometime.' More like 'I'm going to bar-x Friday to check out their patio band, you should join me.'

If she politely declines, just a 'Okay that's cool, you have my number if you change your mind.'

If she says I can't I have a boyfriend. Stop. You are done. NEXT.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Really great answer, thanks so much!

Hopefully you're right, I don't belong to the sleazy category ;)

Just to clarify, my plan wasn't to just send her an email now asking her out! I was already instinctively going to do what you suggest, and start flirting with her. My plan was to induce a bit of that in my email exchange... in a sublte way. Again, my text game is pretty strong, I'd say actually stronger then f2f. However you seem to suggest to avoid that, and instead to do that when I see her next, when I go back to the shop? The problem is that a) she's expecting an email from now and b) I'm not sure she's the sole person working there, so I might go back to the shop and talk to someone else. Do you still definitely suggest to keep email related to business only?

Anyway, I'll do what you suggested, build up some flirtatious vibe, and then only after I purchased my item I'll ask her out with a strong plan. I'm absolutely cool if she says no for whatever reason, to be honest I won't even get there if I don't feel the right vibes.

Any key thread I should check out on the topic of flirting - taylored to situation like this?

Thanks again!
F

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Since you got some solid advice already, I will just add to be yourself and let the flirting come naturally. Nothing is more awkward for a woman than forced flirting. It should be loose and playful working with your actual personality.