Meeting tinder girl - no hook ups

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So im meeting a girl who told me on tinder shes not diwn for hook ups. Part of me thinks this is just a game so i dont think shes easy but on the other hand if it isnt i dont want to waste time of shes not

How do i play this

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:18 pm 
The Grand Puba

It's a scarecrow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
It's a scarecrow.
What do you mean?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:30 pm 
The Grand Puba

If you go to a farm, you'll see a figure in the field designed to keep crows away. It may prevent some of the crows from getting close, but the smarter ones know better and get in there and eat the crops. Her "no hook ups" line is the same thing. It's designed to scare you away if you're thinking about hooking up with her, but if you get her in the moment you'll be able to eat her crops.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

100% from Jack, my last tinder lay (which you can check out) she said those exact words....

I led from bar to bar and turned conversation sexual as soon as possible.

Make sure you present yourself in a frame of 'sex is no big deal to you and it happens all the time!'

On the walk back to her place anytime I felt any LMR I reassured her I was cool with the couch, again see above.

I was dragged into her room and there was candle wax involved, it's been crossed off the list at least! :lol:

Bren

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 pm 
Read My Book

None of them are down for hook ups..

You have to figure out, a girl can walk down the street right now and say " Who wants to bang me" and have a thousand guys line up to bang them. Thats looking for a "hook up" in their mind. But its not about what they're selling, its about what you're buying. If you want sneakers, you don't go into the sneaker store and let them sell you sandals. They either give you the sneakers you're looking for or you leave. Or perhaps you're the type that'll buy the sandals because you feel bad and want to support the store? So you go in can see if she has what you want despite what she's advertising, or she find a girl who's tinder profile says "Looking for Hook ups only. Just come to my house and have your way with me if i swipe right"

A hook up = No substance

A ONS with a guy that built an emotional connection with that they liked = Substance

Same thing, different name.. Just like sugar babies and prostitutes.

So in essence, she may want the benefits of being a sugar baby, but just doesn't want to the stigma of being a prostitute.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:47 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

What they said. She's probably just tired of horn dogs asking for nudes before they even say hi.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

UPDATE: Ended up hooking up