Help me lose my Virginity Brosephs :)

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 39 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alright so..met this HB8 off of meetme (keep in mind we are both 17) and this is the first girl I've used game on with little mistakes..or atleast I think so..anyways she seems to be really into me, stalking my profile texting me and calling you know the deal. We talked for the first time on the phone and it was smooth as fudge! I never gave her direct answers to her questions and she was like "you're never serious are you" while laughing, she even shit tested me about her ex but I played it off. Anyways she's wanting me to sneak into her house at midnight this Saturday because she's grounded, and I have absolutely no idea how to escalate into sex. Here's the conversation in text.

HB8: Sup Moo Ass (inside joke)

Myx: This is? (her name didn't show up in my contacts)

HB8: ..it's HB8

Myx: Oh shit hi :3

HB8: Haha nice. What are you up to?

Myx: I'm like holding in niagra falls in my dick right now..I gotta pee.

HB8: Well that's great (emoticon) yo do you have a car

Myx: yesh

HB8: Can you drive it past midnight? Like are you good at sneaking out and stuff

Myx: Are you trying to turn me into a bad boy

HB8: Lmao I'm serious. Cause like I'm grounded for 2 weeks. I can sneak you into my basement cause my dad isn't home for a few weeks and my mom goes to sleep at like 9..I have friends sneak in all the time it's easy haha.

Myx: lol yea idc. Yolo

HB8: So you can get away with it right ? Like how are your parents

Myx: Like every other parent .

HB8: Soooooooo I'm saying like how easy is it for you to drive somewhere at night without them noticing

Myx: I'll worry about that, free Saturday?

HB8: Yeah but I'm grounded lmao .. I mean the thing is like I'm really good at sneaking people into my house so I could probably even do it during the day haha.

HB8: If you call me eventually I can explain what you need to know to get in.

Myx: I'm busy during the day.

HB8: Thats cool but what time would you come then

Myx: :* I'll call you tomorrow and let you know .

HB8: okay :3

And I left it at that.

Any help on what to say..or..do to escalate things into sex?

'Precaiate it bro's.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i'm still learning, but she seems super into you.

make sure her dads not there, and go over after 10 or so and kino, make out and keep escalating. dont think theres much more to do.

also, love the way you say "i'm busy in the day" 'i'll call you tomorrow and tell you when i'm free"

creates anticipation and shows you have a strong social life. saw a reddit post the other day about setting up dates that elaborated on that. definitely gonna use it, my text game is ordinary.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

make sure her dads not there, and go over after 10 or so and kino, make out and keep escalating. dont think theres much more to do.

also, love the way you say "i'm busy in the day" 'i'll call you tomorrow and tell you when i'm free"

creates anticipation and shows you have a strong social life. saw a reddit post the other day about setting up dates that elaborated on that. definitely gonna use it, my text game is ordinary.
Thanks Zall, I ended up seeing her going to a park and made out..then took her top off and sucked on her Jugs haha.. tried moving my hand down there and she said "I don't wanna go past making out" I said "it's fine" and I try after making out again and she pushes my hand away, we make out I put her hand ontop of my dick while my pants are still on..and she starts rubbing it but it doesn't look like she knows what she's doing, I lay her on top of me we make out and i finger her through her yoga pants from the back while she's ontop of me and moaning, then she says in the middle of it " I'm hungry" like the stupid AFC I am I say " you wanna get something to eat" she says yes. Then she tells me to buy her something but I buy her what I want, then she asked for my dollar and I said nah and kept it. Went back to the park
ate
then I start driving to her house and she says " What are you doing" and I said going home, so I drop her off she says Bye and I just left. What could I have done differently I'm still new to this. I feel like I'm being used but I only spent 4 dollars on her at Mcdonalds so..sometimes she doesn't reply to me because I take all day to reply and same with snap chatting , is she using me or..shit testing me at all? Btw she shit tests me a lot but I pass them and have never acted needy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You say you pass all her shit test but apparently not. When she said she was hungry is was her last minute resistance acting up and you let it win. On top of that you left after you guys ate, why? Next time power through this last minute resistance if you would of the first time I guarantee you would have lost it. Another thing you should have done is invite yourself back in when you too finished eating and finish where you left off. What I would have done when she said she was hungry is said"I'm hungry too" and then start making out again, pull her pants down and started eating her out. Look at it like this sometimes when a girl (especially a young girl) is about to have sex a little angel pops up on their shoulder and asks them if its really a good idea. YOU have to be the little devil on the other shoulder and tell her yes it is a good idea and follow through
Hope this helps

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You say you pass all her shit test but apparently not. When she said she was hungry is was her last minute resistance acting up and you let it win. On top of that you left after you guys ate, why? Next time power through this last minute resistance if you would of the first time I guarantee you would have lost it. Another thing you should have done is invite yourself back in when you too finished eating and finish where you left off. What I would have done when she said she was hungry is said"I'm hungry too" and then start making out again, pull her pants down and started eating her out. Look at it like this sometimes when a girl (especially a young girl) is about to have sex a little angel pops up on their shoulder and asks them if its really a good idea. YOU have to be the little devil on the other shoulder and tell her yes it is a good idea and follow through
Hope this helps
I just not saw this haha I've gotten busted for pot a month ago and I don't have my car yet..it's been a month so I haven't been able to do much with her just commenting on her insta posts occassionally and stuff but I will for sure I barely talk to her now and I'm gaming other girls at my school SPAM but thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks Zall, I ended up seeing her going to a park and made out..then took her top off and sucked on her Jugs haha.. tried moving my hand down there and she said "I don't wanna go past making out" I said "it's fine" and I try after making out again and she pushes my hand away, we make out I put her hand ontop of my dick while my pants are still on..and she starts rubbing it but it doesn't look like she knows what she's doing, I lay her on top of me we make out and i finger her through her yoga pants from the back while she's ontop of me and moaning, then she says in the middle of it " I'm hungry" like the stupid AFC I am I say " you wanna get something to eat" she says yes. Then she tells me to buy her something but I buy her what I want, then she asked for my dollar and I said nah and kept it. Went back to the park
ate
then I start driving to her house and she says " What are you doing" and I said going home, so I drop her off she says Bye and I just left. What could I have done differently I'm still new to this. I feel like I'm being used but I only spent 4 dollars on her at Mcdonalds so..sometimes she doesn't reply to me because I take all day to reply and same with snap chatting , is she using me or..shit testing me at all? Btw she shit tests me a lot but I pass them and have never acted needy.
You should have just said, Its fine... Im too shy then kept going. Did you escalate her properly to sex?

Use this for escalation https://www.youtube.com/watch_videos?ti ... &more_url=

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You should be fine if you keep it up. Like the others said, keep her anticipating you, but also don't keep her waiting, if that makes any sense. Make her look forward to seeing you, but also not to the point where she gets frustrated in doing so.

If you get into a kino situation again, escalate it, but maybe do so at a slightly slower pace. Warm her up to your advances without it just looking like you're trying to get into her pants. Also show you have a wild side outside of just wanting her in bed. One trick I learned is to gently bite her lip while you're making out. And make sure to keep your hands active when you're making out with her; involve her entire body with your hands. Sliding your hands down her sides.

It seems to me you were on the right track, but maybe were trying your advancements to fast and too aggressively, so she brought up being hungry. It's also possible that she's a virgin too and may have some fears, in which case you probably need to built some more trust and comfort with her.

The best advice I ever got was to be a leader, but not a pusher. If she's not ready, you're gonna gonna make her ready by just continuing your advances, especially if she doesn't have that level of comfort with you.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The way I lost my virginity was pretty crazy, and after the stuff I learned in PU techniques, I sort of understand why. Hear me out as it may work for you though I assume it's a gamble.

This one chick was into me, but I really wasn't into her (I was crushing on her friend, but my buddy landed her first). This chick would call me all the time but I didn't know how to break it to her that I wasn't interested; so I figured I could just gross her out by being totally blunt and that she would hang up on my ass. I told her that I was a virgin and was hoping she could take care of it for me. She then says "Is that all? Ok. Let's do it."

I was like: :shock: And we set-up a date to do the nasty. After that, I couldn't stop getting laid. IDK what it was, but it was like I gave off a different aura. Girls somehow knew I was a "fucker". lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thought I'd update after a couple of years, never tapped but we made out and i sucked on her tits and then we got mcdonalds and she asked for 3 hash browns only bought her two and dropped her off at her house. Keep in mind this was my first time ever doing anything like that..especially with a bangin chick. Oh man, Good times ha.

*Just read the thread again..already did update you guys, WOW haha. I cringe so hard re -reading and analyzing what I did back then.